Deleted

Region: Global on bnet account.

So,i received and activated my standart edition Diablo III on Bnet, it is now shown as active, but i was wondering about one thing.
    In game overview, right where my WoW and SC2 games show Region Europe (EU), Diablo 3 shows Region: Global.
    Anyone has a clue why it doesnt show EU region?(Im sure actual key is from EU version). Will it affect my launch times in any way?

Deleted
    It is because all D3 is considered global region. You set the region in the client itself, not on your battle.net

10+ Year Old Account
    It shows global because Diablo 3 is not bound to a specific region (same as D2). After the game has launched in all regions you can play anywhere you want.

You are not locked to any specific region in D3, this is why it says Global.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...lobal-play-faq
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Deleted
    Thanks everyone, now I finally understand what was that Blue post about choosing correct region about :-)

Yeah, it lets me play with my UK friends. I am glad that Blizz did this.

Same, I can play with US friends. I just wish WoW was like this too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    So,i received and activated my standart edition Diablo III on Bnet, it is now shown as active, but i was wondering about one thing.
    In game overview, right where my WoW and SC2 games show Region Europe (EU), Diablo 3 shows Region: Global.
    Anyone has a clue why it doesnt show EU region?(Im sure actual key is from EU version). Will it affect my launch times in any way?
    There is no EU/US region for Diablo. However during the initial hours of release because it is released at 00:00 in each timezone it means the global play is off at start. So to be able to play at your timezone you must have set the region correctly on both your battle.net account and on Diablo ingame options. Meaning they must be the same to be able to play at beginning.