Does anyone realize the potential of this talent? Let me illustrate:
1) Affliction Warlock meets Arms or Fury Warrior.
2) Warlock sends felhunter out to spell lock warrior to lock him in combat so he cannot charge.
3) Warlock uses glyphed Curse of Exhaustion to snare warrior for 50% speed.
4) Running warlock uses passive Kil'jaeden's Cunning to cast Haunt and Unstable Affliction on Warrior while running.
5) Then proceeds to DoT up as usual.
6) Warrior switches stance, and intercepts, you Mortal Coil or Shadowfury and run, and run. [If executed well, the warrior won't even get in range to intercept]
7) You spam Malefic Grasp while moving.
8) Repeat, and keep Curse of Exhaustion on.
9) 1 km later, you win with full health.
1) Use it on an Enhancement Shaman, Retribution Paladin, Monk, Death Knight, or most melee classes (Use Singe Magic, Unbound Will, Burning Rush or Demonic Circle: Teleport, or PvP trinket to get rid of snares if they get you).
2) Run, run, run. Cast while moving.
3) Win with full HP 1 km later.
Running Priest or Mage tries to go near you and cast psychic scream or frost nova. You run, and cast fear while running.
1) Affliction Warlock meets a Shadow Priest.
2) Warlock casts CoX on Priest and maintains a distance of 40 yards away.
3) Warlock puts up DoTs while running, and interrupts Priest from casting Mind Blast or VT by carefully moving out of 40 yards range.
4) Warlock keeps spamming Harvest Life or Malefic Grasp at 40 yards (channelled spells can be 'extended' beyond 40 yards for a bit before breaking).
5) 1 km later, the priest has failed to get off a single Mind Blast, VT, or Psychic Scream. Priest's Shadowfiend gets CoX'ed too and fails to regenerate any mana.
7) You win.