Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    run the downloader 4 times and it doesnt download tome 2 at all gonna just have to restart the whole download.
    Download the installer again and let it check your current folder. It will add anything needed. This solves a lot of the problems so it may work for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by PraLiNeN View Post
    [IMG]pic[/IMG]

If someone from EU hasn't seen it yet.
    The thing about that is I downloaded that version on the 13th but still needed to add even more files today. Very strange. Anyone may need to redownload.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've deleted every file i could find.

Download the english version again, but that bloody thing doesn't let me run the download into C: only to D:

Deleted
    Sometime above 50% I got an error saying that 'X' files were corrupt and to download it again, so yeh, fun fun! Ah well!

Edit: I first downloaded it last night so it wasn't due to an old download.

Installation complete. That was easy. Now the waiting and working begins.

Deleted
    When installing the game it goes to like 50% and it gives an error?WHAT TO DO?Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    I have this error too.
    ReRun the new Downlaoder it should fix it and dont stop it till u see the Install window.
    *Insert awesome/random/funny signature here*

I'm on East Coast USA, and its installing right now, currently at 55%

Wether it will complete the install an not fail I don't know.
    Last edited by Sabtheshaman; 2012-05-14 at 04:40 PM.

My friend has a problem with the installer , it still says to him the sky thing so he can't reach the agree page.
    The thing is i used his copy and installed the game normally in my pc , any idea what is the problem that he can't install ?

I installed mine almost 5 hours ago now (like 10am US central time)
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Also finished installing mine, just waiting for another 12 hours till it opens here. The Asian servers are up and running. There are streams up at twitch.tv with Taiwanese players streaming D3 atm.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Installed and patched with 0 problems

10+ Year Old Account
    2 hours and 22 minutes more! Bring it on! YAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! pew pew pew
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Deleted
    How big is your Diablo III installation? Mine is 7.77GB, but I was under the impression that it would be bigger?

I'm getting the "Below Minimum Specification, requires newer operation system to run" message, yet this is a new computer and I was able to play the Beta on it just fine, anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I'm getting the "Below Minimum Specification, requires newer operation system to run" message, yet this is a new computer and I was able to play the Beta on it just fine, anyone else having this issue?
    Do you have more partitions? Like D:
    I couldn't install D3 on my C: partition, had the same error (Though I use Win7 SP1). After trying to install it to D:, which worked instantly btw, I got it to install on C:.
    So ye, try to install on D:. If it works, cancel the install and reinstall on C:

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Do you have more partitions? Like D:
    I couldn't install D3 on my C: partition, had the same error (Though I use Win7 SP1). After trying to install it to D:, which worked instantly btw, I got it to install on C:.
    So ye, try to install on D:. If it works, cancel the install and reinstall on C:
    Just tried to do it but I would have to download all 7.6gigs again :\
    Edit: Nevermind, got it working, thanks!
    Last edited by soulkeeperx; 2012-05-14 at 08:22 PM.

Are you pointing it to the right directory?
    If the folder is in C:\Downloads\Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer point the installer to C:\Downloads.

Deleted
    Why does it say my account does not have diablo 3?When I log into battlenet it says diablo 3 is active..I mean diablo license.
    Last edited by mmoc2031ce955d; 2012-05-14 at 08:35 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Installing it as I type this, Was awful -.- think it took me like an hour of research to see what was wrong with my pre-download to realize apparently the ''DL'' wasn't finished when I exited causing it to not start so I had the downloader recheck the folder and it had to DL about 500 MB apparently now I'm installing fine

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it why you can't install the game before that time o.O All the servers are down, so even if it's installed, you can't play. Installation on the other hand takes a long while!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!