Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    I ran it as administrator and it didn't give me the streaming error. Coincidence maybe? Its installing now.
    Worked for me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine's started to install... it seems

Yay, it's installing!

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4903950606

I'm not sure if that's what made the difference, but my Secondary Logon service was set on manual. I went ahead and set it on automatic, then tried to run the installer, and now it's working perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will I be able to download D3 today, like before midnight?

I have CE coming per mail set arrive here on the 17th so I plan on using my friends guest pass when he buys his copy at midnight.

I might have done something wrong when I pre-downloaded it a few weeks back.

I get "Fail, contact customer support" after choosing path. This is why I was thinking about sleeping 'till morning and playing when the rush is gone. If the installer can't handle it, do you suppose the log-in servers can?

I hate to quote Phantom Menace .. But simply to remind us how terrible the movie was, and how horrid the Child Actor was ..

"IT'S WORKING ... IT'S WORKING!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Damezumari View Post
    I get "Fail, contact customer support" after choosing path. This is why I was thinking about sleeping 'till morning and playing when the rush is gone. If the installer can't handle it, do you suppose the log-in servers can?
    I've got the same problem

the music is so epic come on 3am est
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted
    Finally on 6% at the moment.

Deleted
    40% and still going damn it midnight cant come soon enugh.

Deleted
    Too bad i am getting hardcopy. Only just figured out I could still download the digital version :P

omg where the hell is the file I dl'd the game to.

ok fully downloaded and patched but i have nothing to do now till 3am est
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

52%. Then in 4 hours I have class for 2 hours, then its sleep until midnight! Can't fucking wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    ok fully downloaded and patched but i have nothing to do now till 3am est
    indeed, now that that excitement is over i now have to find something to entertain myself till release

Deleted
    yay mine fully installed woop

Well now this is hilarious. The pre-downloaded files I got weeks ago are refusing to work and when I try to re-download the thing using the same downloader I used back then it gives me "This download is not authorized" error and closes. So I can't use what I have and I can't re-download. Hours before release. Ok. Cool. Nice. Yeah. Ok. Why not?