Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would love to see the starcontrol series brought back maybe a decent continuation of starcontrol 2 my fave game of all time

Also i would say streets of rage
    any tie fighter/xwing game

Deleted
    Seiken Densetsu 3 without a doubt (Secret of Mana 2 for people who don't know it by the japanese name ) great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah for Shining Force, couldn't agree more. :3 The first two on the Sega are pretty much my all time favorites.

More Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn-like story telling. I actually didn't find many of the other Fire Emblems as interesting..

More Romance of the Three Kingdoms.. They were up to RoTK11 then just stopped making them. Guess people liked Dynasty Warriors more, bleh.

Xenogears.. (I didn't care much for Xenosaga, a "spiritual" sequel or something :/). Needs more fun RPGs with giant robots.

Oh, UNCHARTED WATERS. Best game ever, would be so amazing with today's technology. I haven't tried the MMO.. Don't think it would be as amazing in an MMO format. :/
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    The Day of Tentacle
    I would like to see this game just because I was a fan of Maniac Mansion and never played The Day of Tentacle. Maniac Mansion was the start of my love of puzzle/strategy games and I never played anything else like it.

The idea of your group being unique and having a unique take on how to handle things I loved. I loved that you had to switch between members and keep them out of harms way.

In those days I dreamed of playing a MMO with others that we could do stuff like that just didn't know it. Though I would love if an mmo would incorporate stuff like that. The team splitting up...I mean Ulduar you had a moment like for one fight but I want it on a more epic scale. Maybe the whole dungeon was set up to have one group to hit a lever or something so the other group can go in and handle the boss or get something needed to get to the end....

Well let me stop my rambling.....

Chrono Cross
    Chrono Trigger

Hm, a remake....

All the "Gold Box" RPG series
    Icewind Dale 1 and 2
    Baldur's Gate 1 and 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebigblaaaaah View Post
    Chrono Trigger. FF4, FF6, FF7, Secret of Mana, Shadowrun SNES, Eternal Darkness, Shining Force, Mutant League Football, Shadowgate, Deja Vu , The Uninvited, Gauntlet.

On another note they did remake shining force on the GBA and added some new characters and improved the graphics and the story was expanded a bit.
    Yeah I played the GBA version, it was pretty good but just seemed like it was missing something >.< I just wish they could bring the series back to it's old playstyle =(
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    I would want them to make Jak 4. Although Naughty Dog is busy with other games, but maybe they'd do what Sucker Punch did with Sly Cooper and allow another company to continue to franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    edit: Also I was reminded of Final Fantasy Tactics after seeing someone else's post. I'd love to see a direct sequel with multiplayer capabilities. I couldn't tell you how many times I've had conversations with friends who played FFT about whose ass would get kicked if our FFT parties faced each other.
    I know you mentioned the psp remakes already, but if you cave in and pick up FFT: War of the Lions, you and your friends can actually turn your conversations into reality. Plus, there are new epic loots to be had for your efforts (not to mention new jobs). If you're a true FFT fan, War of the Lion's is definitely worth a look. My party has kicked many an ass.

Deleted
    Archon/Archon Ultra
    X-COM (getting my wish this year it seems ;-))
    Baldur's Gate (yeah will also be remade)
    Albion (German RPG game, it had the story of Avatar in 1996 ;-))

The poor game known as Warcraft 4 which sadly was never to be.

And Starcraft Ghost, that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 1 2 and 3
    WoW with a new graphics engine

Populous!... please oh, please oh, please! I was a junkie for that game on genesis.
    All the Gold Box D&D games from c=64 days.

mutant league football!

A lot of games by Squaresoft would be amazing. You know...Square when they were still fuckin awesome game developers?

Deleted
    Read all of the replies now.. I'll add to my original few games: Freelancer, Command & Conquer (1) and Red Alert (1). Remakes of those would be awesome

Deleted
    Populous
    Pirates! (with expanded content, not like the 2004 remake)

10+ Year Old Account
    For those that also said Shadowrun SNES, I love you!!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Everquest 1, remade w/ modern tech and QOL.

Mario Kart for N64, just make it with smoother graphics and make it playable on newer systems. CHANGE NOTHING ELSE.