Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Need for Speed: Underground 2 // GTA: San Andreas

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they tried but I think the people who remade goldeneye didnt do it justice or maybe Im just out of that faze in my life. I would like to see a good version of goldeneye.

I would say YS:3 but it was already remade in Oath in Felghana and was absolutely amazing. Otherwise I would say Breath of Fire 1-3, FF5,7,9, Mystic Quest, Actraiser, and Demon's Crest would all be instant buys for me if they were remade just as well as my first example.

Spartan: Total Warrior or Gun Valkyrie.

The first game was just immense and I had much fun hacking through legions of Romans with a spear.

The second game was a work of art. It was visually beautiful, the music was wonderful and the enemy design sent chills down your spine (the last boss was a 20 foot monster with a giant violin bow and a baby doll like head. Terrifying!) It never did so well because people found its control system too difficult to get into, alhtough if you persevered for a good few levels it got much easier to use.
    RETH

Starfox.

Nintendo abandoned it.

I wish that Starfox got popular instead of Mario or Zelda....However, Maybe not - They would be making a new Starfox game every year.

"Starfox Galaxy"

"Starfox Galaxy 2"

Mmmm, Point has been made.

Deleted
    Stronghold crusader remake ( a good one)

This, just with newer graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Calandra View Post
    D&D: Eye of the beholder series updated with todays technology. Could be nostalgia but that was one of my first pc games and I played the heck out of it
    I agree with that. And I remember "Calandra" from the EOB II

10+ Year Old Account
    A new Gothic game, made by the creators of Gothic 2.

Maybe a new Arcanum made with modern technology too.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BF3Cayin View Post
    Wonderboy from Sega with remade graphs, beats mario / Legend of Zelda / sonic anyday.
    Wondeboy in Monster World was my favourite megadrive game ever!!

TIE FIGHTER, mother trucker!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I know they tried but I think the people who remade goldeneye didnt do it justice or maybe Im just out of that faze in my life. I would like to see a good version of goldeneye.
    The Goldeneye: Source mod was pretty fun.

OT: I'd love to see another Mother (Earthbound) game. Although I think Shigesato Itoi said he's done with the series. Too bad too. Only 1 of the 3 games in the series made it to the US.

A new Chrono game would be amazing as well, but I have absolutely no faith in Squeenix to make a worthy enough game.

An EverQuest that is equally fun as the original for it's respected time period. It was basically like playing World of Warcraft on Inferno mode.

Xenogears
    Shining Force
    Suikoden
    Dragon Quest

If all these were released for a console I would buy that console. This from a person who never bought an xbox 360, ps3 or wii.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new Valkyrie Profile with the same game play as Silmeria on PS2. That series has one of the single coolest battle systems I ever played, it feels like you are controlling your own MMO raid group, reminded me of some kind of multiplayer game of Monster Hunter except you are controlling all of the players.

Some new fighters, at the top of the list being a new Fatal Fury (still hoping the rumors of a Mark of the Wolves 2 is real), a new NeoGeo Battle Colosseum, a re-birth of the SNK vs Capcom series in 3D like Street Fighter 4 and for Capcom to go back and finish Capcom Fighting All-Stars and make a true Capcom series fighter cross over with preferably the same game play of the Marvel vs Capcom games.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    if someone did remake DKC2 in HD it'd probably have dubstep remixes of all the songs. lol
    Eh, I doubt it. It would totally ruin the atmosphere.

It starts with "Bal", it ends with "ate", and there is "dur's G" in the middle.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    Dogs of War for Amiga 500 !