Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If you could bring back any video game...

As a sequel or remake, which one(s) would you want to bring back =]

Personally I would like the Shining Force (remake and sequels) and Phantasy Star (remake and sequels) series from the old Genesis to return. Not the crap they have now on the series >.>

Another would be Final Fantasy VII (remake) lol
    Last edited by Yuuki Asuna; 2012-05-14 at 03:02 PM.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    Megaman III.
    Tropical Island.
    Duck Hunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metroid Prime with the graphics fidelity of something like Crysis 2.

/daydream

Or Super Metroid, using Trine 2's engine.

Mario 64 with the SMG/SMG2 engine.

Morrowind with Skyrim's technology.

Ugh. Someone make these happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    X-Wing (remake)
    Tie Fighter (remake)
    Wing Commander Series (remake and sequel)
    Freespace Series (Remakes and sequel)

Think I miss the space combat sims?

I would love to see some of the old genesis games remade...maybe Sewer Shark for the sega cd. That game was freakin sweet and they could do a lot with it with todays changes. Another would be Phantasy Star II. That was one of the very first games I ever played...I was like 4 years old and my parents used to sit with me and read me what was being said and I remember just falling in love with that game from the start. I'd also like to see some of the side scrolling sonic games remade in 3-d side scroller like the PSN Sonic 4 version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadraline View Post
    I would love to see some of the old genesis games remade...maybe Sewer Shark for the sega cd. That game was freakin sweet and they could do a lot with it with todays changes. Another would be Phantasy Star II. That was one of the very first games I ever played...I was like 4 years old and my parents used to sit with me and read me what was being said and I remember just falling in love with that game from the start. I'd also like to see some of the side scrolling sonic games remade in 3-d side scroller like the PSN Sonic 4 version.

The Sonic series would be awesome as a remake version with Sonic 4 technology. When I played Sonic Generations, I fell in love when I played through the classic zones lol brought back lots of memories!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Shadowrun. The SNES version.

F-Zero: I had so much fun playing this game with my friends!

Battlefront: I know it's in development hell, but still, I can put it on here

10+ Year Old Account
    Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals as a remake! One of the best puzzle/RPG I've ever played... unfortunately the 3rd installment of the series nearly completely removed the puzzle element and crushed my adolescent heart. The 4th tried to return to its roots and had some success but the series has now apparently died. I heard there was a 5th but wasn't really publicized and I haven't seen any copies in all my backwater gaming store bin diving.

Final Fantasy VI. Remade with new gen graphics. That game was freaking amazing, and the 'Playstation' port with the videos has had me drooling over a possible remake for years.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Wow... I forgot about this game. It was wicked fun.

Deleted
    Final fantasy 7 remake would make me so happy, that game was just brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tombi (AKA Tomba)
    Crash Bandicoot
    Timesplitters 3
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    ^

I wish they would make an amazing Shadopwrun RPG or MMO.

Ridiculous amount of potential in that IP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Deleted
    Remake Dungeon Keeper 2 with better graphics and maybe more missions or make Dungeon Keeper 3.

Deleted
    I would love to see another game that explores the setting of Ivalice. Final Fantasy XII, Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy Tactics are amongst my favourite games in my collection. Though I would want it to follow a similar gaming model and ideally have the archaic language translations that added an extra layer of grit and charm.

Deleted
    A sequel to:
    Dungeon Keeper
    Populous
    Zone of the Enders (not a HD remake like they're currently doing)

and most important of all:
    Baldur's Gate (and again, there is only a remake coming)

Shining Force MMO would be amazing.

Tecmo Super Bowl. Done with the same style as the NES version. Make it a lil prettier, but keep it 2D. Add in all the features of Madden (franchise mode anyway). *drool*

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chromehounds, but as a proper PC game.