Blizz limited D3 access?

Hi, so there's strange rumor going on in my country, that Blizzard only sent 20% of cd-keys to other online shops, and those shops can't send cd-keys to everyone who has pre-ordered, simply because there aren't enough cd-keys sent from Blizzard.
    Bullshit or true story?

Deleted
    Either BS or more simply your countrys shops have been pre-selling more than they were going to receive at first.

weird thing is that all 6 (that's how many I know) shops, including some big ones (not internet websites, actual shops) says they didn't get all the copies they have ordered.

Deleted
    What they ordered may not have been the same as what Blizzard said they could get on release.

Yeah what Whitey said. We had a couple of local gameshops here that oversold their pre-orders for a game a few years ago, so when people showed up to get their game that was on reserve they didn't have any in stock, nor did their sister store a couple of towns over.

Just probably some miscommunication on the stores part, or trying to bump their books by selling more pre-orders then were confirmed getting.

The shops wanted all the money they could get and now blame Blizzard. Something to think about....

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    The shops wanted all the money they could get and now blame Blizzard. Something to think about....
    That Sure is.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.