Is it wrong to PvP like this?

OK at level 50 Imps are just horrible on my server. Actually that might be an understatement. I play at 8am we lose. I play at 4pm we lose. I play during prime time we lose even faster. Even tried 3-4am and still lose. Play with a premade we still lose and the matches take longer so less rewards per hour ratio. Also getting medals in the first place is hard as hell because every team we fight is a premades with 3 healers. Right now if its Civil War or Coast I run with the zerg till I get 3 medals for guarding someone. Then I just go to something we control and AFK the rest of the match collecting defender medals. This way I usually get 6-7 per match. If I actually get serious and play to win I end up with 2-3 medals because they just farm us.

Here's what you need to do. While you are losing, be on the lookout for the handful of other players on your team that are actually good. Put them on your friends list, message them, and group up. If you can form your own premade of 4 good players, you'll start winning more.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Are you on a lower population server? It's much the same on my server. A handful of premades dominate.

Reroll to populated server. Win game.

Farmspam isn't fun, and it's likely not going to get any better until x-server WZs are implemented. God knows when that's happening, so your best bet is to pack your things.

Deleted
    I had the same problem, started on a new server. Sucks to leave a well geared lvl 50 toon that you love, but that seems the only answer untill we see server merges/transfers. Just sucks because I friggin hate levelling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    OK at level 50 Imps are just horrible on my server. Actually that might be an understatement. I play at 8am we lose. I play at 4pm we lose. I play during prime time we lose even faster. Even tried 3-4am and still lose. Play with a premade we still lose and the matches take longer so less rewards per hour ratio. Also getting medals in the first place is hard as hell because every team we fight is a premades with 3 healers. Right now if its Civil War or Coast I run with the zerg till I get 3 medals for guarding someone. Then I just go to something we control and AFK the rest of the match collecting defender medals. This way I usually get 6-7 per match. If I actually get serious and play to win I end up with 2-3 medals because they just farm us.
    Why do you pvp even? Sounds silly to me just grinding some gear without enjoying the time doing it. Perhaps reroll other faction if it's really that bad? Usually what people do if they want to pvp properly and in a fun way.
    But feel free to do what you want, but seems like you aren't having fun and you certainly aren't making it easier for your team. Question is why you even pvp in this game?=) You aren't having fun, you make it worse for your team by being there, sooo... well I just scratch my head =) You only live once you know... is this how you want to spend your time?=)