Thread: .part files

  1. #1

    .part files

    Just to be sure, are the files supposed to end with .part or not??

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdown93 View Post
    Just to be sure, are the files supposed to end with .part or not??
    .part is while you download I guess :P
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

  3. #3
    no, that means they were not fully downloaded

    They end with .MPQE when finished
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2012-05-14 at 06:05 PM.

  4. #4
    The Patient Sartharias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lithia,Florida
    Posts
    259
    Re-run the downloader, it will finish the files. It will verify everything else then finish those files.

  5. #5
    If you are having any problems with the installer (Including part files) - Follow these steps;

    1) Click on your link below

    PC Links
    EU Installer
    German Installer

    Mac Links
    EU Installer
    German installer

    2) Point it to the same location as your other install
    3) It should check your files and then download a further 60mb
    4) When it has done this it will automatically open up the installer (This is a good sign its worked).

    Hope this helps.

  6. #6
    Cheers guys. I am currently downloading the entire 7.60Gb again.

    Will post if it worked

  7. #7
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London England
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    If you are having any problems with the installer (Including part files) - Follow these steps;

    1) Click on your link below

    PC Links
    EU Installer
    German Installer

    Mac Links
    EU Installer
    German installer

    2) Point it to the same location as your other install
    3) It should check your files and then download a further 60mb
    4) When it has done this it will automatically open up the installer (This is a good sign its worked).

    Hope this helps.
    When i have done this it would just not start working.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdown93 View Post
    Cheers guys. I am currently downloading the entire 7.60Gb again.

    Will post if it worked
    And don't close downloader when it will say "7.60/7.60 Your download is complete" or something like this. Around 5-10 minutes it will be converting those ".part" files into full mpq files. When process is really finished, downloader will close automatically.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •