Deleted

Diablo 3 error 108

hey guys, my friend is trying to install diablo 3 but hes getting error 108, anybody know what can be done about this? thanks

Do you have any files that end in .part? If so, delete them and redownload the installer from bnet. It will skip the files that are already completed and redownload your missing files.

Deleted
    he gotta install the full thing again?

btw dont have to download it all again, dont even have to delete anything, just klick the download link again and chose the same download path.

Deleted
    error 108 means you have to run the downloader (of the installer) once again, and let it finish the download. Even if it says 100% and "Finished downloading..." DO NOT exit the downloader - it is unpacking tome3.mpq, that's what I did and I had to download 3 gigs once again. -.-

yes. he needs to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    error 108 means you have to run the downloader (of the installer) once again, and let it finish the download. Even if it says 100% and "Finished downloading..." DO NOT exit the downloader - it is unpacking tome3.mpq, that's what I did and I had to download 3 gigs once again. -.-
    Same issue, same solution fixed it for me.

Just re-open the downloader and MAKE SURE you pick the same folder as last time or it will try to download the whole thing again. Have patience, unlike Gregorian and I
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

i had the same problem btw, i thought i had downloaded the full game, but i didnt get a play button to come up, so i pressed cancel, then when i tried to instal it i got that error, looked in my diablo forlder and part 3 wanst fully downloaded,

did as i said above, works fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    hey guys I guess I did this :P but how do I know when its trulyl finished? It said download compelted nad I closed the window :P

EDIT 1: Ok after opening the downloader again, it aoutomatically closed after cheking all the files BUT after tried to sintall again, the same F erro came up =(

I cheked the folder and the Installer Tome 3.MPQE size was 0 kb!!!! and there was another file named Installer Tome 3.MPQE.part or something dont remember, the point is that its size was 3.75 bg, so I deleted the 0kb Installer Tome 3.MPQE and renamed the 3.75 gb one to Installer Tome 3.MPQE, and im installing agian, i hope its fixed ;D
    Last edited by theASCHE360; 2012-05-14 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theasche360 View Post
    hey guys i guess i did this but how do i know when its trulyl finished? It said download compelted nad i closed the window

edit 1: Ok after opening the downloader again, it aoutomatically closed after cheking all the files but after tried to sintall again, the same f erro came up =(

i cheked the folder and the installer tome 3.mpqe size was 0 kb!!!! And there was another file named installer tome 3.mpqe.part or something dont remember, the point is that its size was 3.75 bg, so i deleted the 0kb installer tome 3.mpqe and renamed the 3.75 gb one to installer tome 3.mpqe, and im installing agian, i hope its fixed ;d
    ^^^^^^this, i love you for! :b

Deleted
    No answers here bumping this for more conclusive answers

I get error 108 I have a .part file on Tome 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlunatic View Post
    No answers here bumping this for more conclusive answers

I get error 108 I have a .part file on Tome 3

No answers here?? What about the second post that is a solution to exactly what your problem is. Delete the .part file moron.