Poll: Beta launcher OK for live?

Beta launcher OK for live?

Will i be able to use the Beta launcher to log on to live D3?
    The downloader i got after buying it online is giving me a remaining time of about 10 hours, sometimes going up to 40.

Adding a poll because polls are cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No you wont. You must download and install the actual game launcher from the official site if you wish to have the entire version of the game.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    I strongly doubt it.

I would imagine no, because I can't log into live WoW from beta.

Honestly, you should have bought it sooner than the day before and got it done >.>

Nope, and this fact is stated all over the forums. Uninstall it and start installing the client from battlenet

I dont think so, but.... it is the same client/launcher. When I installed the proper game (after having uninstalled the beta when it ended) It still had the last beta message in the "Breaking news" and it remembered my account name.

Deleted
    There is no need for a poll, the answer is absolutely not. You will need to DL the retail client.

Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    Nope, and this fact is stated all over the forums. Uninstall it and start installing the client from battlenet
    I wouldn't have made this thread if i could find the answer anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    Honestly, you should have bought it sooner than the day before and got it done >.>
    I highly doubt you know anything of my situation.
    I got it as soon as i could.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    There is no need for a poll, the answer is absolutely not. You will need to DL the retail client.
    I never said there was a need, i said it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.