Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Have you tried any of the following..

Go to C:\Program Data\Battle.net - delete the folder (it may be hidden, it can't hurt your install, it will rebuild)

This fucked up my wow beta now i have to redownload 28GB. Thanks a lot super moderator. http://imgur.com/9ee36 next time maybe you should stay on locking threads and out things that outsmart you. fuck sake now
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2012-05-14 at 10:49 PM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    This fucked up my wow beta now i have to redownload 28GB. Thanks a lot super moderator. http://imgur.com/9ee36 next time maybe you should stay on locking threads and out things that outsmart you. fuck sake now
    Did the possibility that the mod was referring to a different folder occur to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    Did the possibility that the mod was referring to a different folder occur to you?
    No, it was the folder that he said.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    I am experiencing a similar problem. Any fix I have attempted has simply led to to the same message popping up about my operating system being out of date. Though it seems as though a lot of people are having issues with Windows Vista when it comes to installing Diablo 3.

I have the same problem. This game couldn't be ANY more bugged. Like, honestly, I don't think it could have been released with more bugs and problems than it has. Why can't they just release a game thats been in Dev for nearly a decade, and have it work properly... Christ sake...

Quote Originally Posted by HitManDan View Post
    Do this:
    - run regedit (start->run->type in regedit->hit enter or click ok)
    - navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
    - find the DWORD value called CSDVersion
    - double click it, change value from 100 to 300
    - restart computer
    - attempt D3 installation
    - after finished, change value back from 300 to 100 (not good to claim what you're not all the time)

worked for me, i was lazy and kept at SP 1 on one of my older machines, worked on xp, vista laptops so far

- from american forums, Antistar i thinks
    omg this works!!!!!this works! this works! this works! After trying everything else, this is the solution for vista users. If you're gonna spend hours trying to get d3 to work, don't. just do this^

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it works for you. My installer was bugged and once I restarted from the Diablo III Setup.exe on the DVD, it worked!

Do this:
    - run regedit (start->run->type in regedit->hit enter or click ok)
    - navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Windows
    - find the DWORD value called CSDVersion
    - double click it, change value from 100 to 300
    - restart computer
    - attempt D3 installation
    - after finished, change value back from 300 to 100 (not good to claim what you're not all the time)

worked for me, i was lazy and kept at SP 1 on one of my older machines, worked on xp, vista laptops so far

- from american forums, Antistar i thinks
    Thanks so much! after trying everything else this is the one that worked!

If you're having trouble i recomend this!

Deleted
    If anyone is having problem with the installer and a Firewall then try doing the direct downloads there was a post on a reddit I think about it I'll try and find the links