Couple of questions

OK, here I am again :P with another round of questions.

1: Is there in the game any armor with the same look as this one? http://i.imgur.com/cqMnQ.jpg

I like that vest, but the color just kills it for me. I want one of those but black, or at least with a camo-pattern of some sort. Beige is just terrible for a tactical vest for an operative.

2: when queueing up for a WZ, is there a way to choose what WZ you get? or is random all the time?

3: I saw on the pvp vendor for Sith Warriors an armor that looks gorgeous, I kinda want it, since its orange I can just remove the mods that give STR and replace them with Cunning mods. The armor is medium BTW. And when I checked, it only required lvl 40, and proficiency with Medium armor, plus 500 WZ comendations. I can buy that thing right? or is there an invisible "warriors-only" check in place? cuz if there is one, I wont bother to farm the commendations. I dont really like pvp.

That is all. Thanks for your time

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there in the game any armor with the same look as this one? http://i.imgur.com/cqMnQ.jpg
    Yes, but as for colors I am not aware. I believe it comes from a Commendation vendor so you may be limited to that color alone- again I am unsure.

when queueing up for a WZ, is there a way to choose what WZ you get? or is random all the time?
    It is random right now. However, they are going to implement a queuing system where you actually CHOOSE what you want to queue for.

I saw on the pvp vendor for Sith Warriors an armor that looks gorgeous, I kinda want it, since its orange I can just remove the mods that give STR and replace them with Cunning mods. The armor is medium BTW. And when I checked, it only required lvl 40, and proficiency with Medium armor, plus 500 WZ comendations. I can buy that thing right? or is there an invisible "warriors-only" check in place? cuz if there is one, I wont bother to farm the commendations. I dont really like pvp.
    If it has no restrictions, then you can wear it. I know I see other classes wearing the orange War Hero gear of another class just for its looks. I am willing to bet anything on the fact you can buy it and put your own mods in it.

Yes, but as for colors I am not aware. I believe it comes from a Commendation vendor so you may be limited to that color alone- again I am unsure.
    Nah, actually that vest is a reward for agents who complete the Revanite quest on Dromund Kaas, I love its design, but the color is just horrible. I was wondering if the same model existed in black, or camo-patterned.

It is random right now. However, they are going to implement a queuing system where you actually CHOOSE what you want to queue for.
    Cool.

Huttball SUCKS >_>

If it has no restrictions, then you can wear it. I know I see other classes wearing the orange War Hero gear of another class just for its looks. I am willing to bet anything on the fact you can buy it and put your own mods in it.
    Awesome.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)