EU or US client dunno...

Hey i had shit load of trouble downloading the instalation files so i decided to ditch that and did the followong- Dled a torrent with instalation files, copied em on me hard drive then upgraded with the launcher.But then i got a horrid thought- what if i downloaded US instalation files( i am european btw) i will be royally sc****** if i have to wait 9 hours to play due to global launch.Is there any way to check which client i have? Eu or US(the BLizzard downloader i used to upgrade the files was enGB btw)

The US one I have says enUS, so I think you are ok, but I'd wait for someone else to confirm, I believe that one stands for English/Great Britain, but I may be way off
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

enGB is the European version. But you should be fine anyway as long as you choose the right region in the ingame options.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Hey i had shit load of trouble downloading the instalation files so i decided to ditch that and did the followong- Dled a torrent with instalation files, copied em on me hard drive then upgraded with the launcher.But then i got a horrid thought- what if i downloaded US instalation files( i am european btw) i will be royally sc****** if i have to wait 9 hours to play due to global launch.Is there any way to check which client i have? Eu or US(the BLizzard downloader i used to upgrade the files was enGB btw)
    In-before-locked: you won't be screwed, US client will let you play in EU region. Btw, EnGB stands for EnglishGreatBritain localization, so you have EU version.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    The US one I have says enUS, so I think you are ok, but I'd wait for someone else to confirm, I believe that one stands for English/Great Britain, but I may be way off
    not asking about the blizzard downloader i wanna know when i already have installed the game , if there is a way to check which version i have

I don't think it matters, tbh, I'm pretty sure you can play on EU with the US version and vice-versa
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18