Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No I haven't been getting any replies Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168 at ymail dot com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

What's the point in the Guest Pass? I thought the "Starter Edition" was the exact same thing?

Anyone can download D3 right now (from Battle.net, just login) and start playing, guest pass or not.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/
    (you can get the D3 client from here)

http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...ion-guest-pass
    (explains the Starter Edition/Guest Pass)

EDIT: Well nevermind. Read my own links. I suppose I can access the Starter Edition because I was in the beta. That second link says this:

Note: The Diablo III Starter Edition will not be available without a Guest Pass until further notice.
    Last edited by Maconi; 2012-05-15 at 08:52 PM.

I'd love to try the game (EU).
    I can assure you the trial key won't be wasted!

Deleted
    how do you get starter edition?!?

Deleted
    Anyone has a guestpass for EU? Would be apreciated!

Deleted
    EU guest pass please

Deleted
    Swapping Origin details which include Battlefield 3 (Europe) or you can have Steam that has FM12 (Europe) just for a European guest key.
    Email: pippinkruger(at)hotmail . co . uk

I would like a guest pass to test if my computer can handle the game before buying it. If you have one to spare i would greatly appreciate it!
    kcouture0827(at) gmail . com

We should totally have a competition or something to give out guest passes. Hmmmm, I went out and bought it and have 3 now, what to do, what to do?

I really need one man. send one my way xD. kcouture0827(at) gmail . com

Deleted
    I would be happy if anyone have a key for me.
    I will buy the Game but im very unsure because i played it back on german gamescom 2009 last time.

Please notify me per pm or mail:

Lexren (a t) me.com

I would love a guest past, I haven't played Diablo 1 2 or 3 and the series looks wonderful. (U.S.)
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

Any good enough soul please send me a guest pass, thanks!

Deleted
    i see no one is wiling to give it for free, so if some is interested to sell it write to me: paulukas92(at)gmail.com

I would be forever grateful if anyone can spare a guest pass.
    I'd PM someone but can't until I reach 10 posts.
    Thanks in advance if anyone can send me one

A humble request for a guest pass so that I could give the game a try before i buy it. (I was busy for the beta weekend nooooo)
    If not, then have fun in diablo 3 anyway!

I could use 1 guest pass if anyone has spare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Please do not spam me with private messages, The first two to quote this message will get a pass.
    just for trying...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Please do not spam me with private messages, The first two to quote this message will get a pass.
    Loving u so much! AND Please sent me one.

Sorry.Site's not allow me to reply your's PM. So i miss...
    Last edited by onfinity; 2012-05-15 at 10:17 PM. Reason: .

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168 at ymail dot com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.