Page 23 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can someone please send me an starter account key(EU). I would really like to try the game. Write me here or on my email is - van4ov(at)abv(dot)bg

Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? or email cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

Alright. I just picked up my copy of Diablo and have 3 guest passes to give away. First come First serve. Skype me for it, you must call me and you must not be 12 years old.
    Skype name is filatovc

Send me one pls! I don't use skype.

I have one guest pass left. add me on skype: filatovc

can I have it man?

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 06:28 AM ----------

I'm 21 man and really will help you when I get the game on Thursday with items.

I`m sand PM and skype mesage ... Where you ???

Can anyone send me a Guest pass(EU) via PM please? or email cabecas(at)gmail(dot)com. Would love to try it before I buy. Thanks in advance

I'd like one guess pass if anyone would be so kind to throw me one in my inbox :-)
    "Life is like a bowl of soup. You only get blown if you are hot."

I would be very thankfull if someone shares one Guest pass with me and i wish u all great drops

Best Regards
    Mumak

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night.

If anyone has a spare guest pass, feel free to send it my way.

Would get so happy if some kind soul would send me a pass
    Send me a message here, or mail me; ravenclaws_(at)hotmail.com
    thank u thank u

Hey guys, friend of mine don`t have account here and ask for guest key. Can you share one, plz? Mail it slider2k4(@)yandex(.)ru plz.
    Thx!

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night.

could i have a guest pass(EU) pls, i really want to try this game before buying it, drop me a pm if u are wiling to give it to me

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night. [email protected] or PM me plz and thank you in advance.

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 07:27 AM ----------

Can I please get a guest pass I just want to try this awesome game out and if I were to get one right now I would have the best night of all! Thanks guy's... go ahead make my night. [email protected] or PM me plz and thank you in advance.

I would be grateful for guest pass) kishbean(at)rambler.ru (I'm from Russia waiting for June 7)

Could I please have a guest pass, can you please email it to blackconverse [at] gmail.com Thanks! I need an EU guest pass if that makes a difference.