Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i would also be happy about a guest pass

Deleted
    Anyone got an (EU) guest pass for me?
    I won't be able to afford the game for the next 2 months, so being able to play with the guest pass would be really nice ^^

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Looking for an EU guest pass PM plzzzz ty!!!

Anyone got an EU guest pass? PM me please. Thank you!!

Hi there! I've heard great things about this game and never tried a dungeon crawler before. Does anyone have a quest they'd be willing to spare?

Deleted
    Someone please send me EU guest pass, I really want to try the game before I buy it. If I buy it, I will send GP code back. Thank you in advance.

I'd like on please (US). I want to see how it will run on my mac. Thanks! I'll send a code back if it's playable and I buy it.

Deleted
    looking for EU pass, been watching play throughs and really want to play it, will buy it once i get paid but till then i'd like a trial

anyone kind enough to spare a pass please PM me, i will very much appreciate it

Looking for a US pass please PM me!!

hey anyone got a guess pass dieing to play, but don't have enough money so can anyone give me a guess pass, thank u in advance

I know you guys have some free guest passes! PLIIZZZZ send me one and I will thank you alot!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also like a guest pass (EU region) from a kind soul please. Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hi. I've never played a Diablo-style game before. But I'd like to try D3 out, as I think it looks fun. Problem is, I'm rather short on money and I'd like to make absolutely sure I'll enjoy it before I actually buy it. Therefore I'm looking for a kind soul with a spare guest pass. I dunno if regions matter but I'm in Europe. Thanks!

Deleted
    I want to try this one, b4 I buy it. So I beg you for a free pass! My location is in Europe...
    Thank you!

Deleted
    I'd like to take a guest pass if someone is willing to give one out. Just PM me if you can please. Thanks

Looking for an EU guest pass PM or email me at karpenkov(at)mail.ru

Dear friends;
    I have been playing diablo since Diablo I.I'm really a diablo fan.I don't have money to buy this but i want to try this game.If you have a free guest key and send it to me,I appraciate it

Still hoping to snag a guest pass, anyone feeling friendly?

Deleted
    Looking for an EU guest pass PM pls!!!

I'm broke and would very much so like to try this game, If someone could please spare me a pass it would be much appreciated.