I've been dying to try out Diablo 3 before thinking of buying it. Been watching streams every day since it came out If someone could spare an EU key I will be very grateful

Would really like a US key for my dad so that he doesn't risk buying and never play it again after a week. Thank you. <3

Stumbled accross this thread through google, getting my new laptop tonight and would love to try diablo 3 if anyone has an EU key they could spare.

I'm just going to throw this out there I'm wanting too see if my computer can run this before I shell out the cash if someone can help me out with a guest pass that would be great! Thanks (us)

[US]Got two Guest Pass for FREE. please PM me. first come first server !!!

Great forum thread, it's nice seeing people just being kind, instead of looking for profit.
    MMO-champion.com FTW!

i really would like to try it out before to buy it never played diablo but im tired of wow so thinking to buy it but first i want to try so maybe someone have a EU pass they can spare.

Hey,
    I'm planning to buy the game, but first i would like to try it. I would really appreciate, if someone could send me an EU guest pass. I can offer a free SC2 guest pass... Pm me!

Have a nice day.

Id love an EU guest pass ...

Was going to buy it as soon as possible but people keep saying its extremely boring ... so id like to 'test' the game
    out first before I buy.

Thanks to courgette i got a pass after 20 min, you made my day!

Hi

I'd love an EU guest pass if anyone's got a spare kicking about. Until then I'll get back to Median XL.

Cheers
    Dan

I heard that alot of gold spammers like to beg for guest passes.
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ Curses!

Hi,

Requesting a pass please, given mine away and need 2 for friends, if anyone can help, i'd be very greatfull. Thanks!

EU if that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    I heard that alot of gold spammers like to beg for guest passes.
    , I just want an -> EU <- guest pass to try out a game that seem nice but has received some horrible reviews ... I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend 73 dollars
    on a game that has received some much critis

Would love an -> EU <- pass

Hi I just quit Tera. So after my third attempt at an mmo I ended up being completely bored with after three months I really dont want to pay for d3 without trying it out first.

So if anyone has an extra US guess pass I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Hey, just like many others I'd like to try it out first before buying it. So, if anyone has a spare EU guest pass, I'd be really grateful. Cheers!
    Last edited by Delijica; 2012-07-22 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Spelling is hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

I'm searching a while now for a EU Diablo 3 guest pass. For now it wasn't very successful, can someone please send me one?

i need one too.. before buying.. tried beta once.. it was so damn laggy .. so wanted to try one now before buying..

I would like a guest pass for the US. Been thinking about buying it but i want to try it out first.

If anyone has an EU guest pass to share, i would need one. Thanks!