Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ppl told me there are guest passes in boxes, any chance to get one on share for European region? ty:P

I'm in too if someone got a pass

Deleted
    I would like an EU guest pass if somebody can spare it.
    Thanx!

If anyone got a spare guest pass please pm me.

Thanks!

Deleted
    I'm looking after a Guestpass at this very moment. I've been screwed oer by my retailer as they were unable to deliver my pre-ordered Collector's Edition and I really would like to play the game as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

I am brand new to the Diablo games, never played before, and they look extremely interesting; gonna make me venture away from wow for the first time in a while. I think I'm going to pick up D3 but I won't be able to do so until next payday (hopefully there's some extra in there after filling the gas tank haha). Anyone able to send me a guest pass via PM so I can check this out? It would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure if it makes a huge difference, but I am in North America.
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2012-05-15 at 04:11 PM.

Hi guys, I'm totally new to Blizzard games as well. I'd like to try this game out, is there any kind person out there that would lend me a Guest Pass (USA)?

Thank you in advance

Deleted
    Would love a quest pass if anyone is kind enough, i will be playing the full game but no money till end of month. If you have one and would like to share we me private msg thanks x

10+ Year Old Account
    i would really appreciate a guest pass ill get my copy in bout 2 weeks and i do intend to play actively and frequently

Anyone willing to give a guest pass? It would be greatly appreciated. I want to buy the game eventually but need to get the fiance into it so she'll let me :P
    Last edited by Forrian; 2012-05-15 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted
    Would appreciate if somebody will share one spare guest pass for me thanks in advance! dyciuz at gmail dot com

Deleted
    Hey guys, i would really appreciate a guest pass. been playing d2 since ot was up. i couldnt afford the annual pass, and rly i would like to test it before i buy it. thanks.

Hi, I'd really appreciate a guest pass code. I am not sure if Diablo is for me and I'd really like to try it out before purchasing. If anyone can oblige they would have my eternal thanks!

Deleted
    I´ll keep it short... I dont have enough money to buy myself a copy in the next time, so if anyone has a spare guest pass (EU) that he/she doesn´t need, please PM me.

Hello everyone! If someone has a guest pass I would LOVE to get it from them! I would like to try this game out before purchasing it. If you have a code or link to go to please PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Deleted
    Well it's a good chance to try out the game and see if i want to buy it or not. If anyone is willing to send me an EU pass i would be grateful.
    Last edited by mmoc40ef98ccdf; 2012-05-15 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would appreciate a guest pass pm me

Deleted
    I would love to have a quest pass, so if someone has a spare one. feel free to PM me!

thanks in advance.

~~Dual

I want to buy this game I am unweary if my gforce 9400m will play the game at a bearable level, so if anyone could send me a guest pass that would be great. A pm would be nice, thanks.

Can I please get a spare guest pass from anyone?
    I really want a friend of mine to try the game, but my digital edition came with no guest passes.
    Please PM me if you can help.