Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if anyone has a EU guest pass to spare i would appreciate!

Deleted
    if some1 still has a spare guest pass, i would really appreciate it, pm me here
    thx in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    I got exams this week and i told my folks that I won't buy Diablo 3 before they end. But that doesn't mean I can't play my monk 'till level 13 ^^ If anyone got an extra Guest Pass, I'll return it in 8 days. Thanks anticipated

PS: I'm from EU if that's of any importance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The only problem with necrophilia is knowing when to either put them back in the freezer to keep them fresh or go dig up a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wait times for open tickets are currently measured in continental drift cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

if any1 can spare me one would be awesome.. ty!

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a EU one I'd love to have one
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Pls a kind person send me a guest pass,i realy want to play this game but i can't buy right now.

Hello.,

I've never played any of the Diablo games so would like to give it a try before I purchase it. I would really appreciate a guest pass from someone on here. Feel free to PM me the info or any questions you have. Thanks.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love the chance to take D3 for a spin before dropping my $60 on it. If anyone is feeling charitable enough to throw a guest pass my way I would be forever grateful.

You can PM me or send it to my e-mail at insertmoniker47(at)gmail.com

Thanks

like many people ive never played any of the diablo games i would like to try this game before i buy it, Pst if you can help me out

I'd like one, if anyone has a spare. Amazon have done it again, not delivered a game on release day

I'd take a guest pass if someone is willing to give one out. Just PM me if you can. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind receiving an EU guest pass. Not entirely sure if I'm willing to shell out the $60 yet so I'd rather try it out first.

Would love a guest pass. Toallhisdoom at gmail. com

Deleted
    Hey, I'm really looking for a key to this! I'm quite a poor student at the moment and can't afford any games anymore. Don't even really have money anymore to sub to wow.. If anybody could share a guest pass with me, I'd really appreciate it! I'm really looking out to this game.

If anyone has a spare guest pass, I'd love to try this out. PM me if you have one left thank you ^^
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

Deleted
    It would be a most beautiful act if someone could spare one more for me.

Would love to try the game out before buying it jrmcsweeney at gmail thanks appreciate

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also looking for a guest pass, to see what it's like before I buy it. Somebody PM me one if you don't mind ^^. If I get an second one, I'll PM you back saying that it's not needed .

If anyone has a spare guest pass I could use one please libnrob at gmail dot com thank you

I'll jump in on the send me a guest pass bandwagon.