Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

may i have a guest pass

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    So I decided to create this thread because there's 2 guest passes per Diablo III. So just post here if you want one - or are willing to give away yours

So I got 2 that I can give away, just PM me and I'll give them to you

Mod Edit: Just to remind people that we do not allow selling of products on here, please don't post to try and sell a guest pass (or anything else). Editing this into the original post for visibility as my in-thread warnings are easily missed. Please only post in this thread once and state the region you are looking for a pass for.

yeah was just wondering am i alright to grab a guest pass off you,i cant pm you as i havent made 10 posts yet

Would LOVE a guest pass. Please PM me and I'll love you forever!

Deleted
    if someone has a guest pass that would be awesome,
    you can pm me,
    and you get pie

Deleted
    Dying to try out the game

If anyone has a spare Guest Pass.. I'm interested

edit: EU
    Last edited by mmoc07d58221c2; 2012-07-12 at 01:30 PM.

Can anyone spare me a guest pass?

I run a Fujitsu Lifebook and want to make sure the game runs smoothly on my computer before fully purchasing the game (my primary concern is that my video card barely meets the requirements). It would be a real big help and greatly appreciate it. In return I can give my thanks.

Deleted
    Hey,

I know I am new here but just wondering if anyone had a D3 (EU) Guest pass they would like to ping my way. I play WOW on my Laptop and wanted to give D3 a go but unsure if it will run on my laptop,

Thanks

Brian.

Deleted
    guys if someone can send me a pm for guest 3 diablo key i'll be really happy because i heard a lot of bad comments about it and i want to try it before to spend a lot of money.thx to all.
    UE pass

i would love to try diablo 3 being a wow and starcraft 2 gamer but im not sure about it before buying it so id love to have 1

Someone has a US code left i would be happy to receive one

Deleted
    I've been dying to try out Diablo 3 before thinking of buying it. Been watching streams every day since it came out If someone could spare an EU key I will be very grateful

Would really like a US key for my dad so that he doesn't risk buying and never play it again after a week. Thank you. <3

Deleted
    Stumbled accross this thread through google, getting my new laptop tonight and would love to try diablo 3 if anyone has an EU key they could spare.

I'm just going to throw this out there I'm wanting too see if my computer can run this before I shell out the cash if someone can help me out with a guest pass that would be great! Thanks (us)

[US]Got two Guest Pass for FREE. please PM me. first come first server !!!

Great forum thread, it's nice seeing people just being kind, instead of looking for profit.
    MMO-champion.com FTW!

i really would like to try it out before to buy it never played diablo but im tired of wow so thinking to buy it but first i want to try so maybe someone have a EU pass they can spare.

Deleted
    Hey,
    I'm planning to buy the game, but first i would like to try it. I would really appreciate, if someone could send me an EU guest pass. I can offer a free SC2 guest pass... Pm me!

Have a nice day.

Deleted
    Id love an EU guest pass ...

Was going to buy it as soon as possible but people keep saying its extremely boring ... so id like to 'test' the game
    out first before I buy.

Deleted
    Thanks to courgette i got a pass after 20 min, you made my day!

Hi

I'd love an EU guest pass if anyone's got a spare kicking about. Until then I'll get back to Median XL.

Cheers
    Dan