Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ...
46
86
94
95
96
  1. #1901
    if possible could someone send a pass my way please? i have been waiting years and still dont have money to spend until the end of the month.

  2. #1902
    Looking for a guest pass too. Too bad there's no GP in annual pass one But my friend wanna try it. PM please if you have one. Thanks in advance
    Why you think the Net was born? Porn! Porn! Porn!

  3. #1903
    Thought I'd let everyone know since I haven't seen anything here but you no longer need a guest pass, you can sign up for a starter edition on battle.net.

  4. #1904
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    12,639
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    Thought I'd let everyone know since I haven't seen anything here but you no longer need a guest pass, you can sign up for a starter edition on battle.net.
    Yup! Because of that I'm going to unstick this now and let it drop off, since no one needs to request one any longer.

  5. #1905
    heii guys..i need one guest pass code...my account is hacked from rusian asshols...pliss pliss i no have money for second account for buy please

  6. #1906
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    12,639
    Quote Originally Posted by psYz View Post
    heii guys..i need one guest pass code...my account is hacked from rusian asshols...pliss pliss i no have money for second account for buy please
    There is no longer a guest pass code, just register a new account as a starter edition.

  7. #1907
    Hey guys, i would really like to try this game. its just so expensive. please pm me if any one is willing to give me a guest pass

  8. #1908
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    12,639
    Quote Originally Posted by belthazzar View Post
    Hey guys, i would really like to try this game. its just so expensive. please pm me if any one is willing to give me a guest pass
    See the post directly above yours...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •