Thread: Diablo killed

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noviskers View Post
    I was talking with a few friends who work at Blizzard yesterday and they were telling me for the Inferno level they put it on a difficulty that Blizzard's User Experience Team could barely beat and after they did they doubled it. So I really wouldn't worry about the game being beaten any time soon.
    I heard that same thing too http://www.diablofans.com/topic/4135...-difficulties/

I was talking with a few friends who work at Blizzard yesterday and they were telling me for the Inferno level they put it on a difficulty that Blizzard's User Experience Team could barely beat and after they did they doubled it. So I really wouldn't worry about the game being beaten any time soon.
    that's almost verbatim what Jay said in the tips for inferno mode video he put out.

Edit: The difficulty part I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    yeah 4chan totallyput together a massive scheme to fake the killing of Diablo... those masterminds... /sarcasm
    LOL, because 4chan would NEVER dupe and image or run a private server.... thats way too much work for them right? Besides, they seem like pretty nice dudes all around

/sarcasm (I do browse 4chan pretty much daily so I dont mean to discredit them, just point out that this is something they would ABSOLUTELY do for one of the most anticipated releases of all time)

Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    that's almost verbatim what Jay said in the tips for inferno mode video he put out.
    Didnt u know thur frands?
    Last edited by Sistine; 2012-05-14 at 11:41 PM. Reason: being a jerk

Deleted
    Knowing how the game ends, this can't be the ending battle.

Not spoiling anything, it just doesn't add up.

Unless...

So you have a title that's complete full of spoilers . Then the start of the thread warns us O.o

OT : Well it's been out for hours in Asia though :P

Can't have followers in Multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    So you have a title that's complete full of spoilers . Then the start of the thread warns us O.o

OT : Well it's been out for hours in Asia though :P
    Honestly saying "Diablo killed" and saying that it's a spoiler is like saying "The sun is coming up tomorrow" is a spoiler too. It's inevitable that Diablo will be killed. Now if he detailed the fight in the title something like "Diablo kills Deckard in the final battle"(I have no idea how the final fight goes that is meant as only an example of what a true spoiler in a title would be) then said spoiler in the post, I would accept that as a blown spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Inora View Post
    QFT also, I lold.

Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Was the thread title changed? The title now is "Diablo killed", and given D1 and D2 both ended with you (spoiler alert!) killing Diablo, I can't see how it'd be a spoiler that at the end of Diablo 3 you kill Diablo a third time. Heck, "Diablo wins!" would be more of a spoiler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    yeah 4chan totallyput together a massive scheme to fake the killing of Diablo... those masterminds... /sarcasm
    The fact that there are NPC's in the kill shot, alone make it very likely to be fake...

you weren't talking to friends at blizzard, you watched a video on youtube that said it.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Was the thread title changed? The title now is "Diablo killed", and given D1 and D2 both ended with you (spoiler alert!) killing Diablo, I can't see how it'd be a spoiler that at the end of Diablo 3 you kill Diablo a third time.
    Especially considering how many times blizz has been quoted over the past YEAR saying that Diablo will be the end boss....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Was the thread title changed? The title now is "Diablo killed", and given D1 and D2 both ended with you (spoiler alert!) killing Diablo, I can't see how it'd be a spoiler that at the end of Diablo 3 you kill Diablo a third time. Heck, "Diablo wins!" would be more of a spoiler.
    Everyone knows you will kill Diablo, that isn't a spoiler, initially the link had no spoiler warning that you would see Diablo dead in his room, just visual spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Proves that japs have no life. For real.
    and I hope you get banned for being a ignorant and a bit of a racist.

To be fair do we know diablo is the end boss? and do we know that's diablo? he looks a bit thin, didn't his girlfriend ever feed him? I bet she was eating it all herself.

This isn't WoW. Check that OMG someone killed a boss WoW mentality at the door please.

Where he died doesn't make sense to the ending cinematic.

You can't have followers out when you have others in grp, Followers are only for solo play.

Time/Date/Language all cut out from top right of screen, the quest too where it would say what to do next.

Gonna have to call it fake. Been watching a stream from Taiwan since it wen't live, they just now got to act 3.

http://i.imgur.com/HqToX.jpg

Diablo fight according to the official guide, area looks nothing like the screenshot.
    Last edited by Eggowaffles; 2012-05-15 at 12:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard doesn't even sell their games in Japan. Japanese fans of their games have to import. Daisuke Ishiwatari (creator of Guilty Gear, composer for BlazBlue) just recently talked in an interview about how he's a big fan of Warcraft and Diablo and imports the games.

Also, who cares? Is this a race?

This is a single player campaign. You don't get something special for beating it before everyone else.

There are no "World Firsts" for a single player game.

Deleted
    Geee, and here i was thinnkng that D3 ended with us being all friendly with Diablo & Co.
    I mean it's not like they killed/enslaved/tortured uncontable people whenever they get the chance to, or that we choped their head a few times too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartlin View Post
    It's normal and it's been out for over 6 hours in Korea. When someone clears Inferno, then let me know.
    That'll be about 16 hours from now. You're not dealing with humans, man... we're dealing with the Koreans.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow