10+ Year Old Account

Is it good that most off the world will experience Diablo 3 before the Americas?

One simple reason for asking this question, with the rest of the world able to login and play before the Americas do you guys and gals think it is a positive thing? Meaning this allows Blizzard to find and work on some of the known issues in the game before it launces here. What are your thoughts?

Don't see how it matters one way or the other.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I don't see it as a bad thing. Does it really matter? If it's any consolation, I don't think many people will actually get in at all. European servers are busy, as was expected.

Besides the fact that many people will be putting things on RMAH for Overpriced amounts.. I find it a tad.. upsetting.

It Could be beneficial if blizzard realized that the same situation is going to Happen here (Americas). But it wont, Blizz probably wont do anything about it. Except say "Be Patient"

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

Does it really matter in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Besides the fact that many people will be putting things on RMAH for Overpriced amounts.. I find it a tad.. upsetting.
    What does that have to do with US unlocking last?

Maybe they have time to fix a few small bugs that were overlooked, but I don't think anything else will change in between now and US launch

10+ Year Old Account
    I only asked this question because I have already seen people raging about other parts of the world progressiong into he game.

Biggest peewee is that us on the East coast gets it 3hrs later local time than pacific users. wow had it right with regional launch times back in the day meaning we on the east coast got it the same local time as everyone else.

Europe gets it at midnight local time, Pacific coast gets it by midnight local time. US east coast at 3 in the morning, That is the injustice not the fact that Europe already have it, they still got it at midnight local time

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Europe gets it at midnight local time, Pacific coast gets it by midnight local time. US east coast at 3 in the morning, That is the injustice not the fact that Europe already have it, they still got it at midnight local time
    Uhh. no. UK got it at 11pm 14th of May...

Deleted
    EU is only experiencing f*cking frustration cause of crappy servers.

EU and Asia apparently have had server issues. Hopefully they get it sorted out for the NA release.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    The RMAH will not be available for the week.

The American launch will likely suffer from similar problems. There is no fixing getting millions of hits on your login servers, except to use more servers, which is fairly pointless when the massive rush will be over within a few hours. It's quite easy to ignore the crying of a few thousand people for a couple hours, particularly when they'll be too busy playing to even care any more.