Starter Edition Upgrade

Hello everyone (who isn't too busy with Diablo 3 =P )

I've been playing a bit of Diablo 3 now and killed the Skeleton King and now the game requires me to upgrade the game in order for more stuff to be available, but I'm unsure what to really do now.

I got my game through the Annual Pass and on my Battle.net it says my version is the starter edition. There are two options for me to upgrade. 1. Game Key, which I shouldn't have I guess since I don't have a physical copy (and if it's from an e-mail then I've yet to receive it) and 2. Digital Purchase which takes me to where I can purchase the game and I don't really wanna risk throwing money away.

So is something just messed up, am I missing a game key or do I have to "purchase" the game in order to upgrade from the starter edition to a normal edition?

P.S. Have fun with all your Diablo 3 gaming! =)

If you were part of the Annual Pass and didn't miss payments, I'm guessing they haven't added in your correct edition for some reason. Make a ticket on Battle.net.

Gonna try that, seems the most sensible answer. Would be kinda wierd to only get the starter edition.

What's your region? Doesn't the server come up in 3hrs only?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Gonna try that, seems the most sensible answer. Would be kinda wierd to only get the starter edition.
    I concur. Yours is borked. Just checked my Battle.net account page and it says "Standard Edition" in the D3 spot. I'm an annual pass subscriber, naturally.