10+ Year Old Account

How'd you feel if trolls had a Batkin form?

Hear me out. Just a lil bit of fun. Tauren, Worgen and Nelves all have a bird flight form (Eagle, Crow and Storm crow respectively). But trolls have Bat form.
    The first 3 races have fat bird bear caster forms AKA Moonkin. So I find it kinda odd that trolls have a Gallah/Parrot themed moonkin form.

How'd you feel if they instead had a slightly remodelled Gargoyle form instead? I think it'd be kinda neat.

PS. Writing this in a hurry because I was going to post it last night, but I decided not to, but now I'm posting it today, and I gotta go out for an Hour, so I won't be able to discuss or explain further. Sorry folks.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Wouldn't make any diff to me, I'd still use the new glyph to make me a sparkle drood instead of an oomkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    pointless if you ask me, the only part of my druid i actually see is the feet while doing LFR. but would be kinda cool to have a different form though

I wouldn't mind, though I'd prefer a Moonkin with bat elements instead of bird elements, rather than something with a totally different silhouette. If I've got to be a huge walking target, so do you!

Hopefully when Moonkin finally get their model revamp they'll be giving us more differentiation than we've got currently, with the Trolls and Worgen just using recolors of their faction's original Druids.

Deleted
    I would still be indifferent

15+ Year Old Account
    I clicked on this thread from the front page of MMO-champion thinking you meant internet trolls having a batkin form (like Batman maybe?).

So, I guess you just trolled me. Not bad!

sounds like an awesome idea. i would definently roll for it wheter it be a glyph or traditional

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    I wouldn't mind, though I'd prefer a Moonkin with bat elements instead of bird elements, rather than something with a totally different silhouette. If I've got to be a huge walking target, so do you!

Hopefully when Moonkin finally get their model revamp they'll be giving us more differentiation than we've got currently, with the Trolls and Worgen just using recolors of their faction's original Druids.
    The troll form is a nightelf recolor, not a tauren recolor.

I would prefer to keep the boomkin form, but maybe with actual troll-y elements instead of nightelf ones.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Even tho I like the current moonkin form for trolls I still think it would be cool. I really like the flight form and it would fit it.

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind, especially considering that moonkins don't really make sense for troll druids anyway.

I dont think batkin form would be fitting for a troll but thats just my opinion

As you can see from my signature, I'm feral and tauren, but I think this would be a really nice and fun modification for troll moonkins, and it fits their lore I guess.

I think it would be nice, because lorewise darkspear trolls don't like birds.

"No self-respecting Darkspear troll engages in bird worship. Their spirits are weak, capricious, and best left to the Amani."

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9846/sp...f-the-feralfen
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-05-19 at 04:32 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.