10+ Year Old Account

And so it begins

Just turned 5 o clock here from what I read servers were going live now but I can't play. Yet D: so is every one pumped ready if any wants to play drop me a line let the beginning of the end begin
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

I assume by "it" you mean "The complaints about not being able to log in, and the 300 threads already on the topic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    guys, you cant play because of YOU.

Dont blame blizzard for anything. There is NO SERVER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD that can hold that many similar logon trys. You know hackers use this method to get servers down with way less accounts.
    Haha, what a hilarious way to look at it. They're essentially DDoS'ing the very servers they want access to.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't play cause I ant finished Downloading it
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter