Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So you played last night

...and are at work now, like me, how do you feel?

I can appreciate the irony of spending the betting part of the night killing zombies and feeling like one now

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of us feel like zombies just trying to log in...

After not playing the beta and not reading a thing about the game I finally logged in about 11:40PM UK time and stopped about 00:20AM. Nothing has changed as far as lifestyle goes, Im not jonesing for my fix of D3 or feel like im being left behind by all my friends that did all nighters.
    The graphics weren't as good as what I expected but that doesnt matter I guess im just not a HUGE D fan.

PS Im currently at work too

Quote Originally Posted by Earthrot View Post
    ...and are at work now, like me, how do you feel?

I can appreciate the irony of spending the betting part of the night killing zombies and feeling like one now
    Tired - so very tired... But it was worth it Can't wait to get off work and continue bashing zombie skulls.

Managed to get in at 11:50 UK time after spamming login since 11 so only got in around 30 minutes play time. Although I couldnt sleep since my brain was so active thinking about wanting to play more D3! So yeah feel like a zombie today at work.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, very tired. Quite like a zombie indeed.

Best part was I had to meet up with a client the first thing in the morning, urgh :P
    Played the game from 01:30 -> 7:40 GMT+2. I dont regret even a second of it

Luckily I get off work early ^^

I managed to log in around an hour and a half after release (12:30GMT). Played till 4am, then slept for 3 hours. Feel terrible, but i've got the day off tomorrow to play it!! Goooood times!!

Deleted
    Went to bet at 0:30 because I was not able to log in but could not sleep...

Woke up at 4:00 and played for 3 hours then... now at work... and want to play... *sigh*

Deleted
    (EU) Got in after about an hour of login spam (01:00 CEST), played for about about an hour before I forced my self to bed, only to go up to work four hours later.

Played over 3.5hr during the night, stuck@ work now.

First feeling : awesome! Wizard feels so good, power and control. Died only once to trash when I tried to force push 5 grotesques rares with jailor affix and they exploded in my face. Overall the difficulty is slowly ramping up. Loot seems to drop slowly although I wouldn't mind a few more yellow drop opportunities. Butcher felt a bit underpowered for the act boss (Andariel used to be a little challenge for a non-twink, butcher got slapped hard + all these fast replenishing health wells..), but this could be ranged advantage cause room allows a lot of kitting.

First act felt long and interesting. Well done blizz. Story is pretty awesome too!

Can't wait to get home and sink into A2.

About spells... Lvl 15 now. Currently using mostly magic missile with split rune (3 missiles) (very decent single target) + obliterate(?) arcane orb (huge aoe + surprisingly ok vs. single opponent). Nova/armor obviously + force push with increased range and stun. Smooth sailing.

Played few hours with 3 friends last night, had exam at 9AM, felt dead tired there, but now suddenly Im ready to play more, no need to sleep
    But my friends are still sleeping ... -.-
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    So tired... but after trying to log in for an hour and a half, I finally got online and got to Lv12. Amazing game and can't wait to get home and get playing again ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I played until 03:00 and woke up for school at 06:35.. (it's 11:10 now) I'm not that tired, actually. Didn't even eat breakfast, only drank some coke. I guess I'll drop dead soon enough.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Started my Wizard at 00:20 and left her at lvl 15 in act 2 at 9:30.
    Just made my DH and left her at lvl 5 after getting her Rapid Fire ability, man that is one badass talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    I hate you OP so very very much...I still can't log in D:

15+ Year Old Account
    right on target OP. feel like shit now.

"I am smiling. I am perky. I am the girl scout on your front porch offering cookies for money.
    I am your biscuit prostitute. I hope our transaction is savory."

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played for 2 hours last night; could only login at 1.00 am due to server overflow. Dutch time that is. Feeling a bit zombie today at work but took a day off tomorrow as we have thursday and friday off anyway due to 'hemelvaart' festivity day.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I slept between 21:30 and 00:30 last night because i knew it would be impossible to login at 00:01
    Got online around 00:50 and played until 03:00

My thoughts? Amazing! Not even through act 1 yet but now i'm stuck at work for atleast 4 more hours.

I play Demon Hunter and i find the lack of aoe damage to be a little annoying but since i'm teaming with a barb and wizard it's not a big problem.

Deleted
    ive been playing for 10 hours straight.

I didn't even get to play, gave up after 1.5h of spamming my password.
    Still, soooo tired. Almost falling asleep in class.