Some people think that buying "storage space" in the shop is the only option to have access to a lot of storage.
take a look at this:
1. Create a guild "1"
2. Gain influenceOriginally Posted by GW2-Wiki
Originally Posted by GW2-Wiki-) earn it by participating in events, pvp or solo content (which I do anyway)A Guild Promoter is a type of vendor who sells influence points for your Guild in exchange for coins.
Levels of influence purchased:
- Toast to the Guild - For the cost of a few drinks we'll toast your guild and increase the guilds influence by 10 points. Cost: 10
- Drinks on the House - Purchase drinks for the nearby villagers, compliments of your guild. This will increase the guilds influence by 100 points. Cost: 1
- Drinks for the City - Enough alcohol to share with the entire city. A night of celebration of everyones favorite guild. This will increase your guilds influence by 1,000 points. Cost: 10
- Drinks for a Week! - The citizens of the surrounding area wont soon forget your guilds generosity as you host a week of revelry and celebrate your achievements. Increases the guilds influence by 10,000 points. Cost: 100
-) pay 10 Gold for 1000 points influence = 50 slots storage
3. Unlock the Guild storage
Originally Posted by GW2-Wiki
4. Conclusion 1: You can unlock 250 storage slots yourself without having to spend real money.
5. Ask a friend / friends to do the same and work together:
6. Create a guild "2"... +250 storage slots = 500 storage slots
7. Create a guild "3"... +250 storage slots = 750 storage slots
Note: you can only lead one guild (as far as I know), so you need friends for more than +250 slots. You can still join as many guilds as you like!