Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game hasn't even been out 1 day, you cannot review a game you have not fully played.
    People are also incredibly whiny because of login bugs etc which while are a problem do not in any way tell you how good the actual game is, every game is buggy in launch that's how it's always been, be thankful that Blizzard are one of those companies that actively fix these kind of issues and have an amazing customer support.

People like to badly review games because of factors that truth be told aren't actually part of the game itself. The amount of times I've seen games get negatively reviewed by idiots because they are on steam for example is absurd.

I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've played so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ureonfire View Post
    I'll pan the game, Blizzard better start implementing incremental saves, cause I am getting extremely pissed off at progressing and then getting kicked off the server and having to redo content. The ONLY deaths i have experienced is the server killing my connection. UTTER FAIL!!
    Must just be you, I just played for 3 and a half hours and didn't disconnect once, nor did any of my friends I was playing with

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zula95 View Post
    Must just be you, I just played for 3 and a half hours and didn't disconnect once, nor did any of my friends I was playing with
    RockPaperShotgun's reviewer pointed out the same thing, it seems to be quite widespread.

I havent found any serious reviews yet, but from my personal opinion having played about 4 hours now. Its great, but it appears to me to be much shorter than D2. I checked out every corner and I am already halfway done with Act 2. I know it has huge replay value and D2 was not exactly what one would call long either but D3 seems to be on the short end.

Deleted
    Never trust Metacritic reviews. That place is spammed by /v/ users, and every 4chan user knows that /v/ hates every single game that's mainstream.
    Watch some livestreams like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvaE8iPeKiE, and use that to make your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    "I can't login because millions of people are trying to login on release night"
    "This is the worst game ever conceived, Blizzard you are now my enemy I will treat you as if you killed my firstborn."
    ^ this

ppl dont understand how stuff works, they just want a PERFECT game, without any interruption or anything

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    The game hasn't even been out 1 day, you cannot review a game you have not fully played.
    People are also incredibly whiny because of login bugs etc which while are a problem do not in any way tell you how good the actual game is, every game is buggy in launch that's how it's always been, be thankful that Blizzard are one of those companies that actively fix these kind of issues and have an amazing customer support.

People like to badly review games because of factors that truth be told aren't actually part of the game itself. The amount of times I've seen games get negatively reviewed by idiots because they are on steam for example is absurd.

I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've played so far.
    Yeah, you gotta love it when the top rated review is some asshole whining about Error 37.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Metacritic is being troll'd by 4chan and 9gag.

Don't trust any reviews yet.

MikeB aka Fony is the only good reviewer anyway!
    9gag dont do that kind of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    RockPaperShotgun's reviewer pointed out the same thing, it seems to be quite widespread.
    Weird, me and my guildies are all on it with no issues.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    People are saying across the internet, forums and chatboxes that the review websites (pros and users) are totally trashing d3 calling it a disapointment
    Any truth in this?
    Tried going to ign,gamespot etc and still can`t find any
    Take it from someone who just cleared normal and watched all the story cinematics - It is far from a disappointment. One of the best games i've played in years.
    Me and 3 friends started at midnight when servers went live in Europe, played through to around half an hour ago non stop. Loved every minute.

The most common comment was "SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT THINGS COMING".

It's just an all round great play, especially with friends.

Deleted
    In a few days the game will be stable and accessible like any other game. The begin rush wont cloud people's judgement anymore then. In a few days the reviewers will be in nightmare difficulty and then they are able to properly write a review.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    "I can't login because millions of people are trying to login on release night"
    "This is the worst game ever conceived, Blizzard you are now my enemy I will treat you as if you killed my firstborn."
    HAHAHA i love it

But OT - game is cool. Just play it.

Deleted
    People are saying across the internet, forums and chatboxes
    I think I can see where you went wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ureonfire View Post
    I'll pan the game, Blizzard better start implementing incremental saves, cause I am getting extremely pissed off at progressing and then getting kicked off the server and having to redo content. The ONLY deaths i have experienced is the server killing my connection. UTTER FAIL!!
    Diablo was never like that, you never cleared an area forever. All areas got repopulated the next time you started the game with your character. The only things which got saved was your character's waypoints and difficulty unlocks.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I dont care what the reviews say im buying it after paying $15 a month for SWTOR $60 forever is nothing and it cant be much worse although I do hope its gooood

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsblood View Post
    Been playing it for over 12 hours, nearly completed normal and it is FUCKING AWESOME, so fuck metacritic
    This part does hurt it. Game apparently is quite short. Sure you get to run through it on various difficulty levels (Which I am grateful for), that doesn't actually mean more content.

So far I am content with the game, it's a lot of fun, however I *think* the shortness of the game may work against it. We'll see in good time.

Deleted
    Skidrow is nearly done, is the online component so important in a mindless hack and slash with no guilds and pvp yet ?!

Deleted
    Skidrow is nearly done, is the online component so important in a mindless hack and slash with no guilds and pvp yet ?!
    First rule is you don't talk about Skidrow.

Game's fun as shit so far. I just killed the Skeleton King and I gotta say, fuck reviewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is launch day. I haven't experienced a blizzard launch day that hasn't had some sort of bug, or log in error. I assume that's what people are raging about, since the gameplay is incredibly solid.

Give it a few days, and wait for the professional reviewers to do some things with it. I expect really high marks from most of them.