Achs/options not saving

After battling the dreaded error 37 boss for about an hour and a half, I finally managed to get on to the game. I stayed on and played until killing the SK. Then I logged and exited. I was gonna head off for sleep, and decided to log back in again. Got a timed out error a couple times but then managed to log in.

When I got into the game I realized tutorials were on, that's when I realized all the options I had changed had reverted back. This is when I also noticed that I had no ach's left save for one. Hopefully this can be fixed somehow, some of those achs require playing up to SK again, and while I will at some point with a diff hero, it sucks for right now.

Anyone else encounter this/have it happen?

I notice SK achiv gone but dont know about option, didnt check^^ and what I can see its only SK chiv that im mussing
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD