Check your in game resolution setting

Just a quick tip.. could well be GFX card related or Mac related.. but anyway..

D3 didn't use my desktop res automatically, it used one setting lower res by default. I didn't notice this and played 5 levels of the game thinking everything looked a little cloudy and darker than it should. Then I noticed the resolution.. I bumped it up one setting to my desktop resolution and viola, the entire game looks a lot sharper and clearer now.

So just a tip.. might be worth checking incase you have also been bumped down by the default settings. Not sure if it's had a big hit on my performance yet but at least things look clear now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Just a quick tip.. could well be GFX card related or Mac related.. but anyway..

D3 didn't use my desktop res automatically, it used one setting lower res by default. I didn't notice this and played 5 levels of the game thinking everything looked a little cloudy and darker than it should. Then I noticed the resolution.. I bumped it up one setting to my desktop resolution and viola, the entire game looks a lot sharper and clearer now.

So just a tip.. might be worth checking incase you have also been bumped down by the default settings. Not sure if it's had a big hit on my performance yet but at least things look clear now.
    Isn't that due to automatic system recommendation?

All my settings were default to maximum but I have a fairly decent machine :\