Deleted

AddOns to supplement ElvUI

Hi!
    I've always played with my own custom UI but recently decided to give ElvUI a shot to have a better, more efficent management of my UI when switching between characters. I'm in the process of setting it up right now but came upon a question i felt i needed to ask somewhere.
    As a serious raider, what are the addons and their functions you ElvUI-users feel you absolutely need that are not optimally covered in the basic package?

It's something i will probably find out myself by trying out the UI in a raid-setting enough times, but to save me the uncomfortable situation where i'm missing something i didn't think about mid-raid i turn to you. To boil it down and ask again; What are the AddOns you absolutely need in a raidsetting to supplement ElvUI from your experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your favorite boss mode, damage display (recount, skada), threat meter (omen) maybe few class specific add-on like droodfocus, serenity or what not (but those are just for your comfort). If you want to show certain damage numbers ans stuff - MikScrollinbarText as well.

Everything else is already covered by ElvUI.