Loss of Character

Hello everyone,

Today i started playing some D3 and got to lvl 10 fairly quickly on my Monk.
    The Social system seemed to be offline (friends saw me as offline, i saw friends as offline) so i decided to relog and see if it worked again.
    Upon entering my password and hitting enter i was sent to the Class Selection screen where i had to pick a class to play.
    After randomly making one i couldn't find my Monk anywhere in the character list and noticed that i was unable to choose "Hardcore Character" as an option for any new characters (which should be possible, since my monk was lvl 10).

Did i seriously just lose my Monk or is this a known issue, since i cannot find any other threads reporting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I know this is perhaps grasping at straws, but did your region get changed somehow?
    (Your characters are separate for each region, so if somehow it got changed in options, this would happen, but your characters will still be on the other region if you change your setting back)

Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    I know this is perhaps grasping at straws, but did your region get changed somehow?
    (Your characters are separate for each region, so if somehow it got changed in options, this would happen, but your characters will still be on the other region if you change your setting back)
    Can i switch characters through regions?
    I did make the char in US servers, which i changed to EU after finding out it was US.
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I did make the char in US servers, which i changed to EU after finding out it was US.
    The characters are region specific. Check the US region and your character is likely still there.

That's what happened then. Your characters are separate for separate regions, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    That's what happened then. Your characters are separate for separate regions, I'm afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    The characters are region specific. Check the US region and your character is likely still there.
    Yeah but...:

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not that I am aware of.