Deleted

Seeing friends from other Blizzard games?

So I was wondering at what point can I see and communicate with friends who play either Starcraft or WoW? I thought they stated that every game would run through Battle.net and you could check your friendslist from any given game...

you can talk to ppl from diablo and wow not sure about starcraft

Deleted
    You can.
    all you need is theyre e-mail.
    Or the new battletag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    you can talk to ppl from diablo and wow not sure about starcraft
    How do I communicate with them? I haven't seen my WoW-ingame friendlist when I went over to Diablo 3. I only saw my friend from open beta

to poster above: Okay so I need their battletag? Great...

Deleted
    great so i got to re enter EVERYONE...full list...great..

You can from the get go, my normal real id list was there from the first time I logged in. It did disappear at one point but ppl could still whisp me from Sc2, wow. But it came back pretty fast and has been there since. So it is there, maybe you're just experiencing a bug/server dying.

EDIT: are you talking about characters you added with their wow characters names? if so you wont be able to talk to them, but your Real ID list should be there jsut like any other blizz game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    great so i got to re enter EVERYONE...full list...great..
    Exactly... which means I need to spend 12 euro's to copy my WoW friendslist, and offcourse I need to download and install everything all over again ( including the patches ) for work that will take 10 min...

You don't need to do that, everybody that was on your RealID friends list should be on their when you start D3, it was for me, the only reason I think it would be different is if your playing a different region to your WoW account

Deleted
    fuck i was on US servers..

Deleted
    I'm on Europian servers and I still can't see my friends...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need to add their Real ID. That's their email.
    Do that and you'll see them no matter what game they're on, D3, SC2, and WoW.