Deleted

Servers are busy (error 37)

Any way to fix this? Was going fine then had to relog and now cant get back in..

It means Blizz is very very busy. Patience is your fix.

Aveline's amazing work!

any chance I can ask my money back from blizzard? one guy will not hurt them I know. But still I feel like I have been cheated. Big announcements on all web sites "pre-order and play when servers go live". Servers are alive but I cant join cause blizz cant handle.... If your servers are not ready to handle the amount you sold, why the hell you sell that many numbers of game copy?

I seriously want my money back....

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Any way to fix this? Was going fine then had to relog and now cant get back in..
    You really just have to keep spamming your login.

Last night I ended up just putting my PW on paste and ctrl+V, enter, enter . . .repeat until I got in.

Quote Originally Posted by lifebinderx View Post
    any chance I can ask my money back from blizzard? one guy will not hurt them I know. But still I feel like I have been cheated. Big announcements on all web sites "pre-order and play when servers go live". Servers are alive but I cant join cause blizz cant handle.... If your servers are not ready to handle the amount you sold, why the hell you sell that many numbers of game copy?

Not likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lifebinderx View Post

yea because everyting you buy can be used right away with out any interverance from anyting or anyone.

and dunno but already played. and yea it might not work atm. but it will soon. just wait and don't qq at the forum it won't fix anyting.

Lol, you want your money back after less than 24 hours of the game being released to more than several million players world-wide? You sir, amuse me. Seriously, if this is the ONLY reason you want your money back, you shouldn't have bought the game in the first place.

Aveline's amazing work!

Deleted
    You can't fix it, the servers are busy.. there's a thread on it here already

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...again-error-75