Please help! Can my system run Diablo III?

Hello, I am just wondering if my laptop is able to run Diablo 3. I have been on runit but it has proven itself unreliable before as it said I could not run either Borderlands or Oblivion on my PC but both have worked. So when I checked it out for Diablo 3, and it said I did not pass I just want to make sure before I buy it.

My specs are as follows:
    Windows 7
    CPU: Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU T4300 2.1GHz 2.1GHz
    RAM 4 GB
    64-bit operating system
    Video Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Thank you for your help!

Deleted
    WHy dont you literally just google - diablo 3 minimum system requirements

no your computer isnt good enough
    Last edited by mmoc5057faa289; 2012-05-15 at 06:19 PM.

Hey there. I also have a Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (which is your basic intergrated video card). On the free beta weekend, I downloaded the installer and it told me that my video card was not supported. It did not even let me install.

Sorry to be the one to bring you bad news.

On the other hand, I do have an ATI HD 3600 video card from my old PC, but my computer case is too small to actually mount the card... >__>
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunki View Post
    WHy dont you literally just google - diablo 3 minimum system requirements
    I did and also went on canyourunit but I'm not very computer savvy and don't know the differences between the processors that are needed and the ones that I have.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skullchukka View Post
    Hey there. I also have a Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (which is your basic intergrated video card). On the free beta weekend, I downloaded the installer and it told me that my video card was not supported. It did not even let me install.
    Bah, this is what I was worried about ><. Looks like Im going to have to wait until I get a new computer =/. Thank you very much for your help!

your video card isnt supported :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereNow View Post
    I did and also went on canyourunit but I'm not very computer savvy and don't know the differences between the processors that are needed and the ones that I have.
    you have the same processor at a lower clock speed and im sure you know 2.8 > 2.1