dear entitled gamers

there will be a time, rather shortly, when the d3 servers are working well. these few hours are nothing compared to the amount of time that the game will exist in the world. so if people could use some perspective, maybe you'll stop taking these minor setbacks so bitterly and coming off as awful spoiled children.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have no idea why everyone is complaining just be patiant an wait it out. You wated 10 years for it so you can wait a few hours.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be honest. I am entitled. I paid 60 bucks to play a game that I can not play.

Yeah, well, children will be children. Telling them not to be won't change their mind.

I am disappointed as well, took today off to play, but I did get in 4 solid hours without issue last night, and hopefully they are up by 1:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Well, to be honest. I am entitled. I paid 60 bucks to play a game that I can not play.
    that you cannot play for a handful of hours. life's a bitch, get a helmet. the game has been live for less than 12 hours and will be live for how many thousands of hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    there will be a time, rather shortly, when the d3 servers are working well. these few hours are nothing compared to the amount of time that the game will exist in the world. so if people could use some perspective, maybe you'll stop taking these minor setbacks so bitterly and coming off as awful spoiled children.
    yeah I didn't know we're being so unreasonable to ask for the ability to use a product we purchased on the day its released. I guess when I buy I shaving razor from walmart I need to wait a couple days to use it? when I buy my next $20K car I should probably wait a few weeks before I can actually drive it.

I apologize for all of us "entitled gamers" I guess asking for use of the product you purchased was way out of line. I guess we live in a world where you give someone money for a service/product you get nothing in return now huh?

My main issue with it is that all I want to do is play singleplayer mode, and I can't even do that since I have to be constantly online in order to play it. I'll wait patiently, and I kind of expected this to happen considering what Cataclysm's launch was like, but I can't help but feel disappointed anyway. I just feel like if I've spent my money on something, I should at least be able to get into the game. They shouldn't have launched it if they weren't prepared for the mass amounts of people that were going to log in.

I won't whine about it, but it still seems kind of lame in my eyes. At least I have other games to play in the meantime.

yeah... kinda expected problems on launch day. lol at anyone silly enough to take a day off for it. xD

There are always problems when something like this goes live for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    I honestly have no idea why everyone is complaining just be patiant an wait it out. You wated 10 years for it so you can wait a few hours.
    It's similar to spending $5-6 hundred on the newest iPod or iPad or iPhone as soon as it comes out because yours isn't the "newest", when the newer models barely have much new stuff in them, then you go home and bitch about how some of your favorite apps cost $0.99 and how slow you are to decide if you want it or not when you just spent $600 on a new iPad when your old one was perfectly fine. More or less. It's a similar concept except instead of time, we're talking dollars.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    yeah I didn't know we're being so unreasonable to ask for the ability to use a product we purchased on the day its released. I guess when I buy I shaving razor from walmart I need to wait a couple days to use it? when I buy my next $20K car I should probably wait a few weeks before I can actually drive it.

I apologize for all of us "entitled gamers" I guess asking for use of the product you purchased was way out of line. I guess we live in a world where you give someone money for a service/product you get nothing in return now huh?

You cannot argue with fanbois. They are unreasonable, like a cult

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya me too, so my work should give me all the time I want off so I can play because I paid $60....

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    god forbit people pay £45 for a game from one of the biggest most successful game developers and expect to play on release eh!!

Think of it this way: You could be paying a subscription monthly and STILL not get time to play.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

No issues here, even went afk to get food for 30mins and still in game.

Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post

your comparison of a razor and an online game are very off base. and with a car, the specifics you want in said vehicle may not be on hand at the dealership that day , so you may actually have to wait.
    you will get to use the product you purchased. but your lack of logic is actually quite admirable. i wish i could walk through life thinking as poorly as you do and thinking that i'm ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranluka View Post
    yeah... kinda expected problems on launch day. lol at anyone silly enough to take a day off for it. xD
    Well I took a day off, but I get paid for it, so who's silly now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    god forbit people pay £45 for a game from one of the biggest most successful game developers and expect to play on release eh!!
    Biggest most successful company*. The "most successful developers" left Blizzard to do bigger things IIRC.

Would explain why Cata was meh :P

15+ Year Old Account
    We've got several other threads about this; please keep discussion there.