Deleted

Doomguard scaling.

As we all know it scales with spellpower, hit, crit & mastery.

My question is; Does it scale with the buff from Moonwell Chalice, even though this is a short-term cooldown?
    Also, spellpower vs mastery scaling, which is better?

Thank you

The Doomguard doesn't scale with mastery. It scales with the %damage bonus that popping a Moonwell Chalice-buffed Metamorphosis gives.

(Just for clarity's sake, obviously this only affects Demonology.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Deleted
    The Doomguard doesn't scale with the %damage bonus that popping a Moonwell Chalice-buffed Metamorphosis gives. It scales with mastery.

Your doomguard snapshots stats so if you summon him with the chalice buff, it will retain the +1700 mastery for its full duration (1min+)

10+ Year Old Account
    You are both right. Mastery only effects the doomguard for Demonology because of what the Demo Mastery provides.

Increases the damage done by your demon servants and damage you deal while transformed into a demon by 0%. Each point of Mastery increases damage by an additional 2.3%.
    So if you are not demonology, the mastery scaling is non existent. Straight spell power is the way to go.

Deleted
    Yes, of course I meant as demonology

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    So if you are not demonology, the mastery scaling is non existent. Straight spell power is the way to go.
    Not just Spellpower, but Haste rating and Crit rating too (for example the ICM proc). Percentile buffs such as Heroism, Dark Intent etc do not apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not just Spellpower, but Haste rating and Crit rating too (for example the ICM proc). Percentile buffs such as Heroism, Dark Intent etc do not apply.
    I thought the whole ICM proc increasing the amount of doombolt casts had been proven false, or at least negligible.

I'm still waiting for my Velocity Power Aura to line up with my other procs before using doomguard.

Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    I thought the whole ICM proc increasing the amount of doombolt casts had been proven false, or at least negligible.

I'm still waiting for my Velocity Power Aura to line up with my other procs before using doomguard.

Meh.
    Pretty clear in my own logs I'm getting 7-8 additional Doom Bolts when I'm using it with ICM compared to when I'm not.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You will get extra doom bolts when you use the Doomguard in conjunction with ICM proccing. Reason being is the Doomguard looks at your haste rating specifically which ICM affects. Procs/CDs that affect your haste % will not affect the Doomguard, i.e. Time Warp/Lust or Eradication.