Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Mouse click issues

I'm currently using this mouse: a http://Cooler Master Storm Inferno 4...-4000-KLLN1-GP

I've had it for about 6 months, and I'm LOVING it. Today, due to Diablo III I'm guessing, the audible "click" I normally had is gone from my left click, and the left button is far more sensitive. I'm guessing it's stuck about half way down. Now, before you tell me to just "un-stick it," I've tried. But, it always gets stuck back half way down again. Also, there are no visible screws to open it up and clean it out manually.

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue before and could give me some tips on how to fix it. I'd rather like to avoid spending another $40 on a mouse so soon (considering my last one lasted me 9 years).
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    I had a simular issue with my Logitech G500 mouse and I just kept using it and it when't back to normal after a while.

Deleted
    You can try opening it up (screws are most likely under some kind of pad on the bottom of the mouse, the pads should just be glued on so try pulling them off) and taking a look at the micro switch for the mouse button. It might be possible to fix by putting some "spring" back into the microswitch (google for tutorials, loads out there) if you can disassemble the microswitch used in the mouse or if that fails you can try and resolder another microswitch on it.