Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    I played it during beta and pre ordered it, than it closed down and haven't tried it again since it went ftp. One of the things that really bugged me was the driving was really unresponsive and delayed, it didn't feel right. Have they fixed the driving lag yet?
    Yeah the driving has a delay. It kinda feels like you're driving a boat.
    The reason is that cars in APB: Reloaded are controlled by the server, so you are in essence driving "on" the server.
    Don't think that will be fixed in the near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too buggy, too unbalanced, too many hackers, too repetable, too boring.

One of the most frustrating games I've ever played but also really satisfying at times.

Deleted
    played it around release with some friends , i think it really sucks the idea and concept is great but how they worked it out sucks

Deleted
    Played it two days till I got tired of the repeatedly content, and of course the o so called hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippable View Post
    Yeah the driving has a delay. It kinda feels like you're driving a boat.
    The reason is that cars in APB: Reloaded are controlled by the server, so you are in essence driving "on" the server.
    Don't think that will be fixed in the near future.

Yea driving in this game isn't perfect but I too was in beta and if you had the same server side lag I experienced back then, then yes the driving has improved greatly. Part of it is that the cars themselves have poor handling so if your a crim try a mikro it has the best handling in the game.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 07:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet Harmonies View Post
    I have been meaning to check it out for a long time now.
    give it a shot, forget the naysayers, this is a very polarizing game and you might really like it. For the price of free it's worth a shot for sure.