Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    Has already been done. ^^
    Lols gg still main fun part of d3 is the awesome co op so playing alone is kinda waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Everyone got a 15 minute warning prior to shutdown. You just didnt spot it...
    You sir fail for not reading my post, I bet you only read the topic name. I knew about the 15 minute warning, I am just saying the game gave me error while there were 12 minutes till server shutdown and when I tried logging in it said "The battle.net is down for maintenance" as in BEFORE the 15 minutes was over, actually 11 minutes till shutdown. But ye, I am overall disappointed they even shut the servers down the first day, actually there was a shutdown easrlier yesterday/yesterday morning and yesterday was also a good time we couldn't log in due to errors and couldn't enter the game beacuse of even more errors. I'm just saying its been 50% errors and problems since release, 28 hours ago.

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 02:14 AM ----------

And they don't even give you a time when they come back up..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    You sir fail for not reading my post, I bet you only read the topic name. I knew about the 15 minute warning, I am just saying the game gave me error while there were 12 minutes till server shutdown and when I tried logging in it said "The battle.net is down for maintenance" as in BEFORE the 15 minutes was over, actually 11 minutes till shutdown. But ye, I am overall disappointed they even shut the servers down the first day, actually there was a shutdown easrlier yesterday/yesterday morning and yesterday was also a good time we couldn't log in due to errors and couldn't enter the game beacuse of even more errors. I'm just saying its been 50% errors and problems since release, 28 hours ago.

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 02:14 AM ----------

And they don't even give you a time when they come back up..
    It wasnt for you... it was for all the qqers saying they only got a 3 minute warning etc. Thats bullshit

And yes.. its pretty bad to not give an estimated time for servers to come back up. I agree with what you are saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    Has already been done. ^^
    there's a beta emulator, but the guy making that said don't expect the real one on day 1. so..

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    not bad. *applauds*

on a completley unrelated notice, has anyone been able to do the angel rescue achievment in act 4?
    where you have to save 25 impaled angels?
    Do you have to do it all in one game? I was browsing achievements and saw I was at like 13/25 and figured I could just get the rest later because it didn't specify o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Do you have to do it all in one game? I was browsing achievements and saw I was at like 13/25 and figured I could just get the rest later because it didn't specify o_O
    have no idea, me and some friends decided to try it when we got there and we saved every angel we saw, but got 0/25

so either we all had bugged achievments ( we got other achievments tho, like rarekills & act complete ) or that one was bugged