Deleted

Diablo 3 saving !

Hey hey Mmo champions !
    I hope you're all having a great time playing Diablo 3, i know i am !
    See, i love to explore every inch of the map, loot every corpse, turn every rock, clear every dung and kill all the mobs before i leave an area!
    But when i logout and back in i find myself in an undiscovered map with all the mobs, corpses, rocks being there again .. So my question now is, how does the saving work in Diablo 3 ? I thought, it worked the same way as wow. But obviously thats not right.

Anyone here has an idea ?

It's all random mate, as soon as you log off the char it is all jumbled up again for you to go explore and kill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inexxa View Post
    It's all random mate, as soon as you log off the char it is all jumbled up again for you to go explore and kill
    Oh i see, so its all normal ? Thought i was doing something wrong !
    Thanks alot !

Quote Originally Posted by Polaroidsupercolor View Post
    Oh i see, so its all normal ? Thought i was doing something wrong !
    Thanks alot !
    It's probably the only reason that a dc can be beneficial really, you just login at the start of the area with everything you've just killed sitting infront of you. That means even more exp and items. Fun times. :d

Quest/Act progression is saved as you complete it - zones on the other hand (and all within them) are randomly generated every time you relog. Keeps you from running out of things to massacre.