Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Athene world first 60 diablo 3

so... according to athenes stream (he came up and said it himself) he just got world first 60 1 minute before EU servers went down, anybody know if anyone got level 60 before him because it would ruin my day knowing he got it -.-, thanks

Playing video games for fun is totally overrated. Clearly the best route is rushing through and not catching half the story, but OH EM GEE, WORLD FIRST. Laaaaaaame. I have no idea on an answer for your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Playing video games for fun is totally overrated. Clearly the best route is rushing through and not catching half the story, but OH EM GEE, WORLD FIRST. Laaaaaaame. I have no idea on an answer for your question.
    if we are playing video games and I am winning and you are losing, who is having fun? - obviously athene is having fun today, he won

Deleted
    I got world first 60 a few hours before him. Who cares, it's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    if we are playing video games and I am winning and you are losing, who is having fun? - obviously athene is having fun today, he won
    I've had plenty of fun losing; how incredibly close-minded of you.

Anyway, that story sounds a little implausible.

Deleted
    Doubt it's world first, maybe EU first.

That's good of him I suppose, I don't have the game so I'm not sure how easy/hard the game is but I suppose it goes to show people play for different reasons.

I guess this is just another notch under the belt for him haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because being the first one (according to him) to beat an extremely linear game with a variable difficulty setting is both new and interesting, right?

Oh it isn't?

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TrblyFltI he thinks he got world first, "shrug" only time will tell

10+ Year Old Account
    No he got Eu first. Someone on Asia servers got 60 before US even released.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineth View Post
    I got world first 60 a few hours before him. Who cares, it's just a game.
    Well I got world first a few hours before you.

He's trolling
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    Losing after a very close battle can be more fun than winning in some cases so it's rather subjective. Anyways are you suggesting that because someone got to 60 first that everyone else can't be having (or have had) fun?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by counterhero View Post
    Well I got world first a few hours before you.
    gz

10char

Deleted
    Welcome to the real world, where fun is subjective and personal. Sheesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    And zero fucks were given by the community as a whole, a few fanboys are gonna be jerking it to his voice tonight. Good for them

Deleted
    He's not world first. I got two friends at 60 since an hour ago. One is from Korea and the other is from France.

lol, he was probably the world first to post a video at lvl 60 on youtube, fanboys unite! there are a bunch of 60s on asia already