People who have knowledge about setting up CSS server HELP PLEASE

I recently bought a server that will be used as a rotation pub / scrim server. However, I have pretty much no knowledge how to set up a server. With the Orange Box update that happened about a year ago a lot of simple google searches are now irrelevant due to the changes. Can anyone give me a quick guide as to how to set up :

1) What I need to have a proper scrim server.
    2) Anything that will make my pub rotation server good and make people want to come back.

Thanks and any kind of advice is greatly appreciated!

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 10:44 PM ----------

No help?

Go google it like i just did and bam instructions on how to set one up. Also dont bump.

Please I know how hard it is for most people to read the entire post so let me cut out a part of what I wrote out to make it easier for you:

"a lot of simple google searches are now irrelevant due to the changes"

Now please, if you could give a link to whatever you are looking at this is updated and not 4 - 7 years old that would be greatly appreciated because obviously we are getting different search results.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Please I know how hard it is for most people to read the entire post so let me cut out a part of what I wrote out to make it easier for you:

"a lot of simple google searches are now irrelevant due to the changes"

Now please, if you could give a link to whatever you are looking at this is updated and not 4 - 7 years old that would be greatly appreciated because obviously we are getting different search results.
    Dont know what these changes are that your talking about since i was able to host a server after not playing the game for 2 some years about 20 minutes ago.

Since you dont feel like reading into your problem or asking on the valve forums or godforbid one of the active cs forums.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...dicated_Server