Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    God.... spoiler alert much? Maybe put a warning to people who havent gotten their CE in the mail yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    had no connection issues so far.

not the login screen atm, its the battle.net servers that are harder! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    I think he did a swell job
    thank you!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    God.... spoiler alert much? Maybe put a warning to people who havent gotten their CE in the mail yet.
    Seriously? Really? The title is a big spoiler warning. It tells you that people will be discussing what happens in the name, specifically the comparative difficulties of the bosses and which is the hardest.

Only half way through Act 2 with my buddies, but between the Skeleton, Butcher, and the Witch..... Butcher probably, although he wasn't very hard (yes, we're still on Normal, I know, I know.).
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Butcher was pretty tough, only time a boss took us more than one pull :V
    That boss was freaking awesome ! really enjoyed that one

10+ Year Old Account
    No bosses are hard with a monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I played demon hunter and I killed butcher in like 23 secs first try. I had no trouble with anything and was really underleveled throughout

Only boss thus far that gave me trouble was the last boss of act 2

Belias or whatever the prime evil of lies is called owned me like 4 or 5 times.

my hp was only like 800 something and he did a stupid move that spawned fire all over and if you didn't dodge it like 15 times in a row you would get one shot T_T it was very very annoying. Not to mention he had over 15k hp and with a group he had over 55k

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    No bosses are hard with a monk
    QFT. With all our spirit spender converting to healing ,we are awesome. Its not a boss, but the trash mob in act IV.. I think it's called hammer something.. yeah they can one-shot you, and run if 2 or more are after you because you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkiu View Post
    QFT. With all our spirit spender converting to healing ,we are awesome. Its not a boss, but the trash mob in act IV.. I think it's called hammer something.. yeah they can one-shot you, and run if 2 or more are after you because you will die.
    Just run thru them when they wind up to hit you, its easy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    not the login screen atm, its the battle.net servers that are harder! lol
    I would say they battle.net servers are the easiest boss. They're always downed!

inferno Butcher is incredibly insane. Our 4 man team are (were) on our 4th hour of attempts

Grotesque's with Knockback..when they have knockback already...you're perma stunned unless you can get out of it someway.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nagina View Post
    Trying to be funny failed.
    thought it was quite clever

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only boss I remember wiping on so far (norm/nightmare) is Rakanoth (Act 4, guy with two big sword arms?). He just one shots me soloing on my demon hunter. I had to buy some vendor vitality gear to not get one shot, oh well.

Currently however, battling the login..

Butcher was.. amusing, but not all that hard. (I just recall my Witchdoctor buddy running around screaming while the floor erupted repeatedly)
    The only boss we've had any sort of trouble with was Belial, my character kept bugging out and getting stuck on the ledge in front of him, which generally resulted in painful explosive green death.