Thread: Ashes of A'lar

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    20 or so kills for me, most of them were in BC - was always too lazy to go and farm it but got it in a random "We're bored lets go raid everything single raid in the game" night.

i got mine on my 86th kill just with my priest alt (was going 3 times a week with my alts & main) and now in MoP ill finally be able to use it on my main aswell

Becoming less and less rare on every server I think But its still one of the best mounts hands down.

Deleted
    Killed it 36 times on my hunter with 2 friends, saw it drop twice and i got the second.
    Killed it 1 time on my paladin with 4 guys and won that one aswell.

(this was before i knew mounts will be account bound in MoP)

Deleted
    Got mine last December or something of sorts on my 85 or 86th kill. First time I'd seen it, as well, including all the farm weeks during TBC.

Got mine today, 80 solo kills in total on my Deathknight, 99 kills in total on all my characters. Didn't even see the mount in the loot window at first, I just figured another kill without the mount dropping.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went there sporadically, gathering guildies or joining a PuG. On my 12th registered kill (kills weren't counted before the achievement system came out), it dropped. I was in a PuG with complete strangers. And I rolled as expected *sigh* The paladin who won it over me learnt the mount so fast that I couldn't even offer him all my belongings for it

I'm at 63 kills today, but I think I got it earlier than the 63th. I'm not sure because I still went to TK (with main or alts, no clue when or how often I used which character) after I got my bird to help the guys who helped me farm it farm it for themselves as well. It was within less than 2 months of IDs that both of them got it dropped as well
    Last edited by Seriss; 2012-07-04 at 02:30 PM.

I am curious to know, are Mages able to solo Kaelthas EASILY in MoP?

I know it has been done already, but it is a hell of a lotta work, I want it to be painless. Only then will I farm it.

7 kills on my toon that I have started going for it on, saw it drop the 5th time, did not win the roll sadly.

Pureblood Firehawk > Ashes of A'lar

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    And now, after 53 weeks of running (and losing the roll 2x vs a friend in 2 man run) i finally own this beauty.
    Wich leaves me with only karazhan to run on resets.