Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    What would I do for one? I would buy one online http://www.icecreamsource.com/Klondike_c_260.html

on other news....http://www.brownwoodtx.com/police/ar...9bb2963f4.html
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Would ya, would ya kill a man?

Uhhh

Hmm

*Gunshot*

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it bad that the first thing that popped into my head was "A sheep" simply because that was a joke I had last year?

Nothing really, i have sensetive teeth so ice cream you have to bite is a no go for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    What ever it is cheap Ice-cream covered in fake chocolate. Ask me again when it is something worth doing weird things too.

Deleted
    Guys. Guys! GUYS! Did you know that Noon is actually the days midnight, thus making it pretty much non-existing because it only occurs when the time is precisely 12:00.

Yeah, I know, it's crazy. I just got told myself, and I chose to think it was a lie. That noon is a general description of time between 10:00 to around 13:00-14:00, but no, it is not. I see now. And I invite you to see too. Drop the blindfold of modern society!

This is the first day of the rest of your life.

I ofc tell you this because I would give up this religion for a Klondike bar. Let's not go off topic here.
    Last edited by mmoce7ae13e85c; 2012-07-31 at 11:59 AM.