Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't figure out what setup I like most with skills, so I feel like I'm always swapping. I consider it a good thing, though.

Right now I got lucky with a few blue pieces in MH/OH (Ceremonial Dagger + Fetish). It's also a pretty cool looking style.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I can't figure out what setup I like most with skills, so I feel like I'm always swapping. I consider it a good thing, though.

Right now I got lucky with a few blue pieces in MH/OH (Ceremonial Dagger + Fetish). It's also a pretty cool looking style.
    Indeed, same here. Witch Docto is very diverse in that way, one can play incredibly different than another. Even at level 13 I had multiple ways to play. Do I go Poison Dart/ Grasp of Dead / Horrify / Soul Harvest with Circle of Life as Passive? or do I go Spider Jar / Fire Bats / Zombie Dog / Soul Harvest with a different passive skill.
    What is nice is that you can "re-spec" whenever you want, so after the first play through and you know what to expect from certain bosses you can change spec to suit your needs right before.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the solution! Just look at the item and compare it against what you have. The detailed comparison text includes the damage increase or decrease. Use what ever gives the best number.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Dire Bats works better with a very slow weapon. Yes, you don't cast it as frequently as with a dagger, but mana cost is the same with either so you'd much rather have a high end weapon since either way you'll oom after a little bit.

Yeah right now I'm rocking with (at level 31, in Act 4)

Mana restore Poison dart
    Poison Bats
    AoE Fear
    OP as balls Int
    Acid with the increased diameter
    Giant zombie dude who enrages with a rare mob.

Overall, I sometimes switch out the fear for the Voodoo Army I can summon but overall, this setup works best. I currently play with my GF who's playing a Wizard and occasionally play (lower levels, right now between 20-25) and they're melee. The Fear is fantastic for Vortex mobs especially where you can Int and then imediately fear.

Edit: Also. I currently have a Ceremonial Dagger and a Fetish, but my Fetish is INSANE for the level and I'm pretty sure is one of those "HOLY CRAP" drops you get compared to the 99 "Really... Str/Vit WD max?" items lol.

I'm at level 36 with this build:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...dST!bYe!aZZZaZ

Does wonders in AoE packs!
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

My build:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...djT!ZXY!aaaZaZ

I'm rocking a wicked 0.9 sped 2h mace with a +11-22 damage ruby in it, and the bonus on it is +dmg as well. My base damage is ~700, and with stacked globes/SH it hits something like 1300.

Dire Bat spam wins everything. They crit upwards of 6k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space